Assn of RFK had more impact than JFKs

Humphrey almost beat Nixon, Bobby would have beaten him easily

Would it have made a historical difference? I thought Nixon was a good president....just paranoid as all hell

Hubie almost beat Nixon and Nixon almost beat JFK. Who wouldn't be paranoid when two left wing reporters invented an "informant" in the White House and refused to verify the information or disclose the informant until he was dead? What convoluted reasoning could support unverified information from an undisclosed informant that accused the Nixon administration of doing what every administration did from Woodie Wilson to FDR and Truman and LBJ? Frankly I wish another democrat was elected to finish LBJ's adventure in VietNam. The anti-war faction nearly destroyed the Country. Maybe the media wouldn't have supported total anarchy if a democrat was in the White House.

Equivalent to what? The crazy support by the entire media for a work of fiction the liberal media invented to describe a drug abusing womanizer who appointed his own brother to be A.G.?

Equivalent to what? The crazy support by the entire media for a work of fiction the liberal media invented to describe a drug abusing womanizer who appointed his own brother to be A.G.?
What would be the right wing equivalent 3-way?

George, Jeb and Sarah?

What does that mean? I hope we never see the day when a president appoints his own brother to head the justice dept to make sure an ambitious FBI agent doesn't connect the dots between organized crime and the White House.

RFK would've been a better President, but his assassination did not equal JFK's as far as the reaction from the country. I remember both. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing the moment I heard the word of what happened. RFK was tragic. Right after his victory speech at the Biltmore downtown, wham! I'll never forget seeing a person holding the back of his head up off the floor as a pool of blood is directly below him. He was something special.

However, after JFK's assassination, for one whole week, this entire country was in a state of shock! It's hard to describe. You really had to be there and go through it to understand what I'm talking about. It's not something I ever want to go through again.

Ambassador Hotel in LA which has been razed..

Why wasn't Sirhan-Sirhan executed? Did the 9th circut court of appeals save his sorry ass? He should be sharing a cell next to Charlie Manson but I guess he is in some cushy federal institution.

Why wasn't Sirhan-Sirhan executed? Did the 9th circut court of appeals save his sorry ass? He should be sharing a cell next to Charlie Manson but I guess he is in some cushy federal institution.

All death row prisoners had their sentence changed to life anyway by the Supreme Court. Manson included

I think he shares a cell with Manson.

For extra punishment, someone gave Charlie a guitar.

Now he has to sit and listen all day to Charlie's 'beautiful music'.

No way would Nixon have defeated Robert Kennedy in 1968 - no way.

I visited RFKs gravesite in Arlington cemetary - a short distance away from JFKs

Just a small simple grave stone: name, date of birth and death.

I was 15 when JFK lost to Eugene McCarthy in the Oregon primary in 1968.

Then JFK won in Calif and "its on to Chicago and lets win there "

Would have been our next president.

Forum List

Back