assholes!

So since I have gone back to school I have gone back to work in customer service and it sucks a big fat one but it works around my school schedule. The next time you are at a store and are pissed off remember it is not the lowly workers fault, we do not make the policies we are just there to enforce them. If an item is not in it is not our fault, if we can't return an item because you don't have a reciept it is also not our fault we are just following rules plus with the economy everyone and their dog is stealing shit. And if you do loose your reciept it is your own fucking fault don't blame us. If you are broke we are also broke so don't give us some sad story because we are right there with you. And the bigger the asshole you are the more we are going to not give you what you want. It is also not our fault that there is not more people working. Also remember when you flip out and are a dick, we have had ten other customers just like you.

shut up and do your fucking job. you knew what the job was when you took it. if you don't like it, quit but stop whining.

That was sort of harsh, lol. You're one of those obnoxious customers in the customer service line, aren't you? Poor Luissa!

That was sort of harsh, lol. You're one of those obnoxious customers in the customer service line, aren't you? Poor Luissa!

i am actually very polite to retail people because i used to be one but I have no tolerance for people who complain about their job.

No one is forcing you at gunpoint to work anywhere.

Some of us have thicker skins than others.

Irate customers don't bother me a bit. But I'm older and have lots of experience dealing with assholes.

Some of us have thicker skins than others.

Irate customers don't bother me a bit. But I'm older and have lots of experience dealing with assholes.

I learned real fast that getting bitched at by a customer was nothing personal. just like the dickweed who cuts you off at an intersection is nothing personal.

A reed bends in the wind, Grasshopper.

All I'm saying is that I hate when a Customer Service representative won't bend the rules just a little for me. I didn't ask to have such ridiculous restrictions placed on me when I want to return something. And please understand that I am pretty busy, so it is very easy for me to misplace a receipt. After all, I am only human.

And when it all comes down to it, by enforcing your companies silly policies, you are just helping your company's CEO to purchase another yacht for himself, or purchase a 14-karat diamond for his 21 year old mistress.

Even though you work for him, "the man", you and I have far more similarities. We are both hard workers and slaves to the grind. So, think about me, your struggling customer, and throw me a bone!
if it is clothes, toys, or anything like that I will take it without a reciept but will give in store credit or exchange it. If it is jewelry, a Playstation or anything like that no way, or any appliance. I keep my reciepts and boxes always for shit like that so why can't other people.

I tried to return my car. I'd only had it for 2 weeks, and I had the receipt and everything, but they wouldn't accept it.

I was even willing to take store credit, but they wouldn't budge!

Some customer service! More liks customer SHAFT!

So since I have gone back to school I have gone back to work in customer service and it sucks a big fat one but it works around my school schedule. The next time you are at a store and are pissed off remember it is not the lowly workers fault, we do not make the policies we are just there to enforce them. If an item is not in it is not our fault, if we can't return an item because you don't have a reciept it is also not our fault we are just following rules plus with the economy everyone and their dog is stealing shit. And if you do loose your reciept it is your own fucking fault don't blame us. If you are broke we are also broke so don't give us some sad story because we are right there with you. And the bigger the asshole you are the more we are going to not give you what you want. It is also not our fault that there is not more people working. Also remember when you flip out and are a dick, we have had ten other customers just like you.

shut up and do your fucking job. you knew what the job was when you took it. if you don't like it, quit but stop whining.
I do my fucking job and I kiss the customer's ass because I have to . And what should I do quit and go on welfare because news flash there is no jobs available and if there is a hundred other people are applying also. And don't tell me you never vent about your job and if you say you don't you are a liar. And if I did quit and went on welfare you would bitch about that also.

i am actually very polite to retail people because i used to be one but I have no tolerance for people who complain about their job.

No one is forcing you at gunpoint to work anywhere.
well when you have a son to take care of you have to take any job you can get asshole!

This is what I hear. i have a job that allows me to care for my child. I know it's a customer service job and as such most people I deal with will have some sort of complaint because happy customers do not call the service number. And all I can do is complain that people I don't know are pissed off at something that I had nothing to do with. "They are assholes.

where's the :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Gosh, I can't imagine why you wouldn't do well in customer service. You seem to love ppl so!

Sounds like you're resentful that you have to work.

I'd think that you should have been well prepared for that duty after spending time dealing with some of the assholes here... :eusa_eh:
you are probably right! I just needed to vent, sometimes dealing with stupid assholes all day makes you want to hurt someone. I figure it is better to vent on here than punch someone.:evil::lol:

Gosh, I can't imagine why you wouldn't do well in customer service. You seem to love ppl so!

Who me?

I was taught to never complain. i was taught that if I didn't work harder and faster than the other guys that i wouldn't have a job tomorrow.

i can honestly say that I loved every job i have ever had, even the crappy ones like slinging asphalt on a 140 degree roof. I loved the work because I had my eye on the reason i was working and not on the fact that someone yelled at me that day.

This is what I hear. i have a job that allows me to care for my child. I know it's a customer service job and as such most people I deal with will have some sort of complaint because happy customers do not call the service number. And all I can do is complain that people I don't know are pissed off at something that I had nothing to do with. "They are assholes.

where's the :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
Sorry I had to vent, I just need to get it off my chest and I am not one to sit around and complain at work because I know what kind of envirnment it makes. And I think I said what you just did in my first sentence.

Who me?

I was taught to never complain. i was taught that if I didn't work harder and faster than the other guys that i wouldn't have a job tomorrow.

i can honestly say that I loved every job i have ever had, even the crappy ones like slinging asphalt on a 140 degree roof. I loved the work because I had my eye on the reason i was working and not on the fact that someone yelled at me that day.
I loved when I did manual labor, mostly because I didn't have to do customer service. And tell me where I said I don't work? And when I did do manual labor I always worked twice as hard as the next guy, for one I was usually the only girl and I had to prove I could do it just as good as the guys.

I just think I need to get away which is what I am going to do this weekend. I am going to see the Dead, Allman Brothers, and Doobie brothers and relax.
And Skull kiss my ass!

Who me?

No, it was for Luissa.

The only job I truly hated was working as a reporter. I HATED it. I had nightmares about it. I had to force myself to get up and go to work. Both times I did it. I'm always drawn to it because I'm good at it and I love writing and journalism.

But I HATE the newsroom, I despise most of the publishers I've known, copy editors make me barf and the whole sneering attitude of the whole gang is a little more than I can handle.

So I quit. Yay me. Got a better job. Better hours, better people, and much, much better benefits. Better future. Better everything.

But I miss the writing and the bylines.

Er..I mean both periods of time when I did it. Not like "both days" I did it, lol.

Part time, off and on, for about 3 years....then full time for a miserable 11 months or so.

Forum List

Back