Asshole Dimocrat lifer Congressman says he won't view Trump as legitimate President

Dealing with idiots like RW is like dealing with a situation where someone you know died. The dead person doesn't know it and only the ones still alive feel the pain. Apply that to dealing with idiots like RW.
Yep, and it is also analogous to old people who dont realize that they are farting, or at least make the claim.

You dont know what to do with them except to suggest that we open the windows or go out on the patio.

Difference is old people don't choose for that to happen. RW chooses to be an idiot.

Van Jones was just asked if Trump was the legitimate President. He hemmed & hawed, stammered & stuttered. Smh. They just won't say yes
Trumped hemmed and hawed over Obama's place of birth for how many YEARS???? Trumps legitimacy will be in questioned for ....... I don't know..... the next 4 years. Republican Amerika just needs to sit back and enjoy the Con Man with "Little Hands" as YOUR Dictator Authoritarian.

Last edited:
Mr. Trump will not be a legitimate president until a week from today. At which time he will graciously allow ex-"president" Obama to use his cell-phone to call a cab to depart.

poor mentally ill wacko putting the president who was elected twice with about 52% of the vote in quotes.

but you're not racist pond scum or anything. :cuckoo:
Mr. Trump will not be a legitimate president until a week from today. At which time he will graciously allow ex-"president" Obama to use his cell-phone to call a cab to depart.

poor mentally ill wacko putting the president who was elected twice with about 52% of the vote in quotes.

but you're not racist pond scum or anything. :cuckoo:

Odumbass is now the NOTHING-in-chief...deal with it!
President Obama is glad he doesn't have to deal with all you Pole Dancing Conservative Idiots. Obama will ride of into Sunset......saying, Hey Donald....YOU GOT IT.

C2TktxZVIAA73K5.jpg:large
Poll: Obama leaves White House with 60% approval rating
5333004-thumb-300xauto-4683911.jpg

Emphasis on "leaves White House".

More people voted against him and his policies
The excess is from two states. We won 30 states. Do you know how Presidents are elected? Checking on your poli-IQ
Question is.......can you Rat Fuck conservative hold on to those 30 states!!!! Nothing is etched in stone......how long can the GOP states continue to Gerrymander?

How long can battle ground state GOP Governors continue to voter purge and voter suppress Democrat voters????? Out of the 100 million voters who did not vote, how many of those voters despise and loathes GOP Amerika!!!

The GOP in congress had better learn how to Govern and Compromise over the next 4 years......they are on shaky ground.

Does anyone who is not a Snowflake Crybully give a f*ck what John Lewis says?
People follow the lead of this whining crybaby loser and that is dangerous to our constitutional republic. More and more democrat congressmen are joining the boycott. Disgraceful.

I call on Speaker Ryan to make an example of these traitors by punishing the congressional districts where these boycotting losers come from. No federal funds should be allocated to their districts.
You one stupid MFer!!!! Don't you know Trump will be treated the same way you Republicans would have treated Hillary she became President!!!!!
955549edc937980eb1f3407acfc80eba.jpg

Does anyone who is not a Snowflake Crybully give a f*ck what John Lewis says?
People follow the lead of this whining crybaby loser and that is dangerous to our constitutional republic. More and more democrat congressmen are joining the boycott. Disgraceful.

I call on Speaker Ryan to make an example of these traitors by punishing the congressional districts where these boycotting losers come from. No federal funds should be allocated to their districts.
You one stupid MFer!!!! Don't you know Trump will be treated the same way you Republicans would have treated Hillary she became President!!!!!
955549edc937980eb1f3407acfc80eba.jpg

You.Are.An.Idiot

Question is.......can you Rat Fuck conservative hold on to those 30 states!!!! Nothing is etched in stone......how long can the GOP states continue to Gerryman
LOL. Looks like we are on target to control the State legislatures after the 2020 census. Look for 10 more years of gerrymandering in our favor for a change. You can expect John Liar Lewis's district to be split up.

I get gleeful when I see this shit. Every time one of the DUMS says something stooped, Trumps approval ratings go up another point or two!! I say......go.........go.......go!! Set up more goofball protests for next weekend while their at it!! Invite all the bulldogs who went last weekend! The more pink, the better!:spinner::spinner:

By the way.........anybody else notice that every time Trump signs an executive order, Steve Bannon is standing in the back? Like today after the refugee ban......there he was off to the side looking like Grizzly Adams. I laugh so hard..........

Forum List

Back