Assault Rocks Must Be Banned!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
A group of illegals used assault rocks to kill one border agent and seriously hurt another. Things like pop rocks should also be banned as it gives our youth the habit! No word on the future of rock bands.

Assault rocks have to go!
Fury

Full disclosure, I hate rocks. They are heavy and chicks always make dudes move them.Its bull shit. That aside, I am for the first time coming out and saying......... I was assaulted by rocks. Two sent my way with wicked side arm throws. One permanently scared me. The other knocked me the hell out, but im sure something happened. Oh, and a democrat threw them. Yeah they are evil. Rocks should step down.

A group of illegals used assault rocks to kill one border agent and seriously hurt another. Things like pop rocks should also be banned as it gives our youth the habit! No word on the future of rock bands.

Fury
imagesRJTRD5W0.jpg
imagesWZHBRWDF.jpg
images5U3C303P.jpg

• Banned

Fury
View attachment 161527 View attachment 161528 View attachment 161529
It has to be the rocks fault right? According to liberals it's never the person but the item at fault.

Leave the poor dreamers alone. They are only killing border patrol agents that other Americans just won’t kill. Life is hard in Mexico.

rocks have plenty of lawful purposes besides killing people. :thup:

of course y'all are just trying to be clever, but that is the standard FTR... "lawful purpose"

you know, just so you don't start a thread every damn time someone dies.. (like that dumbo 2aguy)

it's really not as clever as you imagine. :eusa_clap:

of course y'all are just trying to be clever, but that is the standard FTR... "lawful purpose"

you know, just so you don't start a thread every damn time someone dies.. (like that dumbo 2aguy)

Especially not for a lame ass border patrol agent. It gets leftwards all gitchy. I say post away.

The facts are clear and do not require clever. Liberals argue that guns kill thus we must ban guns!
Well rocks kill, thus we must ban rocks!
SAME logic OR glaring PROOF their logic has none!

The facts are clear and do not require clever. Liberals argue that guns kill thus we must ban guns!

You ever been out there? I don’t care what was used to kill these men. The question is, how does little tuko and his homie get close enough to kill one, and injure another armed BPagent and not be shot several times? There is already lots of weird here.

not the same logic at all... clearly you don't even know how to be logical.

nope, that's not the argument. SO are you a liar or just another dumbo?

I love the irony.

From the proverbial "sticks and stones" litany, when I myself was a kid, I was more of the "sticks" group.

I found I could wield a long stick or branch more accurately than a rock.

This is also probably why I did not become very good at Little League baseball.

Forum List

Back