Assassination. An option? Since when?

What? People secretly want the President to be assassinated in 2017? We don't even know who the President will be in 2017.

Idiot.

Does it fucking matter? There are religious nutjobs out there who so much believe in their self fulfilling prophecy that they would be willing to support absolutely anything for the state of Israel. That includes today with Obama(where a majority of the discussion and sentiment lies), and any future president.

So don't idiot me, you valley girl trash.

I don't get the sense that Obama is that keen on Israel. I believe, if he thought he could, he would dump Israel as an ally in a New York minute. He hasn't figured out how to do that just yet.

So, you're claiming that Obama will be President in 2017?

Interesting. I thought we had term limits on POTUS.

Twit.

How do you figure? The movie was a work of fiction. This guy is writing out his dream scenarios.

No, he was responding to a scenario. But don't let that get in the way of bullshit. You never have before.

What scenario? If I started talking about how someone is going to rape your children, would you write that off to "responding to a scenario"?

Nice try, but she will not get this. One would have to have children to understand what the reaction to that would be.

CG, you are on the wrong side of the fence on this one. And I suspect it will bite you in the ass.

I am on my side of the 'fence'. I really don't care what anyone else thinks. I march to my own drum - one that beats out logic, critical thought and reason. If others don't like that beat, that's not my problem.

Your drum beats out logic, critical thought and reason? No wonder you don't have any of it, your drum beat all of it out of you.

A real writer would have come across a lot clearer.

A real writer doesn't sneer at her audience.

Please explain how to over-react with good reason.

The connotation of the term 'over-react' is that the reaction was excessive and unwarranted. Therefore 'over-react with good reason' is an oxymoron.

I've already explained it. Fortunately, you are a straight-forward moron, nothing oxy about it.

I did not make that comment about you because the fact that you are a moron goes without saying.

Just saying something like this would not be such a big deal except it is willfully published by the owner of a newspaper, I don't know if he is indictable but he certainly crossed the line of journalistic responsibility. He is openly selling the idea that the assassination of the president would save Israel from destruction, who knows who may buy such an outlandish and dangerous idea.

So one must assume you were OUTRAGED when the Movie about assassinating Bush was made and shown? Or was that DIFFERENT?

Not made in this country. DIdn't see it. DIdn't even hear about it until these boards outraged over it. Would NOT see it. Have no power over it.

Now....tell me how much my outrage should be and how should I display it. I want to do this the RW way.

First of all, you need to pretend that it is a real article, and does not start with the words....

“… a war in 2017 would likely include the firing of 15,000 rockets and missiles into Israeli cities, causing unprecedented devastation and casualties”

You are Prime Minisrer Benjamin Netanyahu. You are responsible for 7million Israeli citizens who comprise the state of Israel. You wake up one moreing, and the Israel Defence Forces’ military commander hands you a detailed report regarding what to expect during a major conflict with Hesbollah and Syria five years from today….

Then you need to take the following as a threat:

To all the Netanyahus out there, what would you do? Well, here are your ‘kobayashi menu’ options:

(Kobayashi menu is a term used in Star Trek and means a no win scenario.)

One: order a pre-emptive strike against both Hezbollah and Hamas, knowing that the military blah, blah, blah

Two: go against Dec Def Leon Penetta’s wishes that Israel take a lethal bullet in the name of preserving a healthy worldwide economic climate blah blah blah and order the destruction of Iran's nukes.

Three: give the go-ahead for US based Mossad aagents to take out a President deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place. Blah blah blah….

The author then goes on to speculate that the scenario of taking out a US president has been considered by the Israeli Government. I suspect he's right. I suspect the same could be said of other governments - doomsday scenarios are planned for and discussed by governments... ours too.

Is that a 'threat' against our President, current or future? Doesn't read that way to me... but I am prone to logic over hysteria.

The connotation of the term 'over-react' is that the reaction was excessive and unwarranted. Therefore 'over-react with good reason' is an oxymoron.

I've already explained it. Fortunately, you are a straight-forward moron, nothing oxy about it.

I did not make that comment about you because the fact that you are a moron goes without saying.

You really, really, really need to review what constitutes a 'fact', Sunshine. Clue: it does not mean your mindless hyperbole. Hope that helps.

You really, really, really need to review what constitutes a 'fact', Sunshine. Clue: it does not mean your mindless hyperbole. Hope that helps.

You and TM are two peas in a pod. Neither of you can let a thread pass you by without shitting on it. You and she are more than two peas in a pod. You and TM are clones.

You and TM are two peas in a pod. Neither of you can let a thread pass you by without shitting on it. You and she are more than two peas in a pod. You and TM are clones.

Your mindless hyperbole has more in common with Truthmocker than I do.

I am on my side of the 'fence'. I really don't care what anyone else thinks. I march to my own drum - one that beats out logic, critical thought and reason. If others don't like that beat, that's not my problem.

Your drum beats out logic, critical thought and reason? No wonder you don't have any of it, your drum beat all of it out of you.

It depends on whether she wants to make her readers feel good, or think.

It depends on whether she wants to make her readers feel good, or think.

:clap2:

How wise. That is precisely what I get paid for. I'm not a fiction writer. I don't do 'feel good' stuff... I get paid to write researched, factual, accurate pieces. Sadly, it appears that Sunshine doesn't read the kind of stuff I write. Which is understandable.... it's quite 'hard'.

You aren't my 'audience'. Twit.

Sunshine is the person that argued that in a city with 90 percent Hispanic population the police were mostly white and without names told us 2 cops shot an Hispanic with what appeared to be a 9 mm for Racist reasons. She does fantasy quite well.

It seems to me the author was bringing up hypothetical's not making actual threats.

It seems to me the author was bringing up hypothetical's not making actual threats.

That's because he was... but some of the more mentally challenged, overly emotional whiners on the forum don't get that.

Dude.... what's with the annoying green bold shit?

It is not clear to me whether this is a serious threat, but I just don't like leaders in the world assassinated, much less an American President.

Sunshine is the person that argued that in a city with 90 percent Hispanic population the police were mostly white and without names told us 2 cops shot an Hispanic with what appeared to be a 9 mm for Racist reasons. She does fantasy quite well.

You just don't get it. I can choose a side and argue any point I like. On any thread. Unlike you and CG who have no world view except what someone else tells you.

Forum List

Back