Assassinating American Citizens ... for or against?

Are you in favor of America's policy of assassinating its citizens?

• Yes

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
I'm for killing terrorists after a warrant for their arrest has been issued and ample time for them to turn themselves in has passed.

I'm for killing terrorists after a warrant for their arrest has been issued and ample time for them to turn themselves in has passed.

The hypocrisy on the left is stunning. The old "make love not war" and stick a flower in a rifle barrel was just political B.S. The left wants to kill people and break things just like everyone else as long as they have a radical left wing administration but the freaking cowards don't want to get their feet wet.

• Banned

You would be for the killing of an American citizen in that circumstance no matter which party held the White House?

*looking for notebook - I think I might need a record of this one*

If they've become a foreign militant and we're fighting a war on terror and the foreign militants said person joined was against us in the war on terror, than obviously yes.

You would be for the killing of an American citizen in that circumstance no matter which party held the White House?

*looking for notebook - I think I might need a record of this one*

Yep.

Killing American Citizens who commit heinous crimes or become treasonous and threaten terrorist attacks against this country is A-OKay..in my book.

He should have been stripped of his citizenship first. Then there's no question.

The hypocrisy on the left is stunning. The old "make love not war" and stick a flower in a rifle barrel was just political B.S. The left wants to kill people and break things just like everyone else as long as they have a radical left wing administration but the freaking cowards don't want to get their feet wet.

Well the difference being..

The left is a little like the guy that gets punched in the mouth by another guy..and beats the crap out of him for the sucker punch.

The right is a little like the guy that threw the sucker punch for no reason.

Did the killing of Awlaki qualify? A warrant is all you need? I would think you would at least want them to have been indicted. Some semblance of due process. Some official record of why the government decided that this American deserved to die without trial, if only to protect other Americans whom they might target who are not so widely disliked.

No?

Did the killing of Awlaki qualify? A warrant is all you need? I would think you would at least want them to have been indicted. Some semblance of due process. Some official record of why the government decided that this American deserved to die without trial, if only to protect other Americans whom they might target who are not so widely disliked.

No?

Are you really really sad this guy was offed?

Sorry. But when you fuck with the best..you die like the rest.

Yes. I'm all for it.

Here is who I want assassinated.
  • Snooki
  • The Dallas Cowboys
  • People who talk on their cell phones while driving in the middle lane 10 mph below the speed limit
  • Many others
So let's make this legal! Hop to it, government!

No?

He was on foreign soil engaged in a WAR against us, surely you see the difference between that and just another US criminal.

Illegal aliens have been said to be covered by the U.S. Constitution - entitled to due process, etc. I have heartily disagreed. Liberals want to included everyone apparently ... so far not necessarily hypocrisy. Could be ideological differences.

Until today. Now the U.S. Constitution covers noncitizens but does not cover citizens. THAT is hypocrisy.

Fifth Amendment:

No person shall .... be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; ....

Forum List

Back