Assange Op Ed in The Australian newspaper

See, this is where you're relying on your own spoon-fed sound bites instead of reality.

I signed the same non-disclosure agreement Manning did. And since he had a TS clearance, he signed it twice. He can't say he was unaware of the consequences of his actions, even though morons will try to excuse what he did because they're happy to see America's interests damaged.

Assange has also broken Federal law by being in possession of classified documents without authorization, despite some internet retard insisting he didn't have them. :lol:

The law doesn't specify a minimum quantity, nor does it specify a minimum classification. He could have just one document classified Confidential, and he'd still be breaking the law. Why are you incapable of understanding that? You sound like Whoopie Goldberg defending Roman Polanski by saying, "It wasn't rape-rape." Stupid, disgusting, and profoundly ignorant.

Who was talking about Manning?
I was.
It is not Assange's Federal law, it is yours...

Why are you so ignorant that you believe anything your govt tells you?
My goodness, you're not very bright. So if someone steals government property in Texas and moves it to Mexico, that means no law has been broken?

Damn, dood. That's pretty stupid.

If CIA agents are gathering intelligence overseas without diplomatic cover, they are subject to arrest and prosecution if they're caught.

But if you think the American Department of Justice is going to round up our own CIA agents, you're an idiot. :lol:

I try not to be a hypocrite. And do you really think Cuba and the US have an extradition treaty? :lol:

1) But the CIA carry out espionage at your govt's request, no?
2) I don't expect your govt to round up CIA agents. I expect them to be hypocrites and the likes of you to be in lock-step with them, even though one of the big Neocon whackjob mantra's is "small govt"...
3) Oh, so it's not a moral dilemma with you then? So it's OK for a US citizen to break somebody else's law, but not vice versa?
:lol: Anytime you'd like to start dealing with reality, instead of your mindless leftist visions of unicorns and rainbows, that'd be swell. In the meantime, you're just unthinkingly lashing out at America and supporting anyone and anything that does her harm.

My goodness, you're not very bright. So if someone steals government property in Texas and moves it to Mexico, that means no law has been broken?

But the point is Assange stole jack, and wasn't even in the US....

....and you call me dumb...

If CIA agents are gathering intelligence overseas without diplomatic cover, they are subject to arrest and prosecution if they're caught.

But if you think the American Department of Justice is going to round up our own CIA agents, you're an idiot. :lol:

I try not to be a hypocrite. And do you really think Cuba and the US have an extradition treaty? :lol:

2) I don't expect your govt to round up CIA agents. I expect them to be hypocrites and the likes of you to be in lock-step with them, even though one of the big Neocon whackjob mantra's is "small govt"...
3) Oh, so it's not a moral dilemma with you then? So it's OK for a US citizen to break somebody else's law, but not vice versa?
:lol: Anytime you'd like to start dealing with reality, instead of your mindless leftist visions of unicorns and rainbows, that'd be swell. In the meantime, you're just unthinkingly lashing out at America and supporting anyone and anything that does her harm.

WTF?? Get back to me when you start making sense....

Yes, and you keep proving it. :lol:

Does stolen property cease to be stolen when it crosses the border? Is receiving stolen goods not a crime?

You should consider stopping. You're embarrassing yourself.

That you're incapable of seeing the sense I'm making is no reflection on me.

What makes you think that is even the point?

Sorry, didn't mean to rain on your "America Sucks" parade. Meanwhile, the terrorists you support? They deliberately kill civilians. But it's not their fault, is it?

Which has what to do with my point? Hint: Nothing...carry on...
Ooops. Sorry. I forgot it's Thoughtcrime to suggest that terro -- err, freedom fighters -- are anything but perfect angels.

Does stolen property cease to be stolen when it crosses the border? Is receiving stolen goods not a crime?

Cool, so if my Coulter example occurred, she would be guilty of receiving stolen property...at least we have that settled. And you would be Ok with her being arrested and sent to Cuba for trial (that lack of an extradition treaty is irrelevent because this is all about doing what is morally right, right?)

Sorry, didn't mean to rain on your "America Sucks" parade. Meanwhile, the terrorists you support? They deliberately kill civilians. But it's not their fault, is it?

Ooops. Sorry. I forgot it's Thoughtcrime to suggest that terro -- err, freedom fighters -- are anything but perfect angels.

No you dumb arse. My point is that you would try and exact revenge for your family if they were killed - deliberately or accidentally it makes no difference - by a third party. What makes you think some shepherd in Bumfuck, Afghanistan doesn't feel the same way.

Don't worry, I know this subject is a lot more complicated that your mind can comprehend. I keep remembering that a simple man needs simple solutions. Unfortunately, this type of convo probably makes you feel more inadequate that you already are - but that's your problem. When you debate the big boys you have to bring your A game to the table. And if this is your A game, I'd advise you to slink out now with your tail between your legs so as not to make a fool of yourself even more...

As an aside, is that your pic in your avatar? looks like a serial killer....

Last edited:

That you're incapable of seeing the sense I'm making is no reflection on me.

In order for me to 'see' sense, you have to make sense...

Cool, so if my Coulter example occurred, she would be guilty of receiving stolen property...at least we have that settled. And you would be Ok with her being arrested and sent to Cuba for trial (that lack of an extradition treaty is irrelevent because this is all about doing what is morally right, right?)
Good strategy: Hit bottom, dig. :lol:

I don't give a damn about helping Cuba enforce her laws. It's telling that you're so concerned about them, though. My interest is the security of the United States.

You can now predictably label me a hypocrite, if it sends a tingle down your leg, although you'd be wrong. I owe no loyalty to Cuba. I'll leave that to idiot leftists who love repressive dictatorships...as long as they don't have to live under them.

No you dumb arse. My point is that you would try and exact revenge for your family if they were killed - deliberately or accidentally it makes no difference - by a third party. What makes you think some shepherd in Bumfuck, Afghanistan doesn't feel the same way.

Don't worry, I know this subject is a lot more complicated that your mind can comprehend. I keep remembering that a simple man needs simple solutions. Unfortunately, this type of convo probably makes you feel more inadequate that you already are - but that's your problem. When you debate the big boys you have to bring your A game to the table. And if this is your A game, I'd advise you to slink out now with your tail between your legs so as not to make a fool of yourself even more...

As an aside, is that your pic in your avatar? looks like a serial killer....
You question MY intelligence? Need I remind you that you're the idiot who said that Assange didn't have any stolen documents in his possession, and besides, he just found them?

:rofl:

It's far too late in the game for you to try to play the "I'm smart and you're STUpid -- neener neener!!" game. You've already lost. :lol:

[

I don't give a damn about helping Cuba enforce her laws. It's telling that you're so concerned about them, though. My interest is the security of the United States.

You can now predictably label me a hypocrite, if it sends a tingle down your leg, although you'd be wrong. I owe no loyalty to Cuba. I'll leave that to idiot leftists who love repressive dictatorships...as long as they don't have to live under them.

Well if you were truly worried about the security of the US, you would lobby your congress critter to get your armed forces to up the ante on who gets security clearances...

[

Well if you were truly worried about the security of the US, you would lobby your congress critter to get your armed forces to up the ante on who gets security clearances...
I expect that's in the works, although I also expect the Left to start screeching about "profiling". :lol:

Meanwhile, more stringent COMPUSEC measures are being put into place even as we speak.

Forum List

Back