Assange Loses Appeal

Oct 8, 2009
The British Supreme Court ruled against Assange who is fighting extradition to Sweden to face charges of sexual assault. :lol::lol:

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange today lost his Supreme Court fight against extradition to Sweden to face sex crime allegations.
Lawyers for Assange asked the UK's highest court to block his removal, arguing that the European arrest warrant issued against him was 'invalid and unenforceable'.
The Supreme Court judges, who heard the case in February, today announced that they have rejected his challenge.

Read more: Julian Assange extradition verdict: WikiLeaks boss loses fight to stay in UK | Mail Online

The British Supreme Court ruled against Assange who is fighting extradition to Sweden to face charges of sexual assault. :lol::lol:

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange today lost his Supreme Court fight against extradition to Sweden to face sex crime allegations.
Lawyers for Assange asked the UK's highest court to block his removal, arguing that the European arrest warrant issued against him was 'invalid and unenforceable'.
The Supreme Court judges, who heard the case in February, today announced that they have rejected his challenge.

Read more: Julian Assange extradition verdict: WikiLeaks boss loses fight to stay in UK | Mail Online

Very good.

• Banned

Very good.

Yep. Can't throw him out fast enough as far as I'm concerned. It would be nice if the US Government would act in our country's interest and file charges against him too.... but that ain't gonna happen with Holder at the DoJ.

lolzz
it could be better if you elaborate it.
Well, mysteries happens often and I believe it as the same.
What do you thing? :badgrin:

the british supreme court ruled against assange who is fighting extradition to sweden to face charges of sexual assault. :lol::lol:

Read more: julian assange extradition verdict: Wikileaks boss loses fight to stay in uk | mail online

very good.

yep. Can't throw him out fast enough as far as i'm concerned. It would be nice if the us government would act in our country's interest and file charges against him too.... But that ain't gonna happen with holder at the doj.
we do have pending charges on his leaks on america

Good for them! Hopefully they will be able to send him soon.

Damn. I hope he flees the country. He committed no crime, and I swear those rape charges are bogus. Have you ever heard of a woman who was raped, then partied with her rapist the next day?
I haven't.

Forum List

Back