Assange is a hero

Cs12mOuWEAE7LnB.jpg

Funny how Assange was a spy and a criminal to the right when he was releasing things about Bush, but now that he's releasing stuff about Hillary he's a hero, and even funnier is that the right are attacking the left for the same thing they were attacked for before.

US politics doesn't get more stupid.

He's no hero, but let's be honest here, he's being quite helpful. Don't you like truth?

Oh, I like the truth. My biggest concern is that Assange is stuck int he embassy and is now trying to manipulate the truth in order to gain his freedom. Wikileaks does have its uses. But we all know that facts can be manipulated or simply made up. Who is passing him all this stuff? The Russians? Could the Russians be manipulating Assange? Feeding him false information?

That's the problem here.

Funny how Assange was a spy and a criminal to the right when he was releasing things about Bush, but now that he's releasing stuff about Hillary he's a hero, and even funnier is that the right are attacking the left for the same thing they were attacked for before.

He's no hero, but let's be honest here, he's being quite helpful. Don't you like truth?

Oh, I like the truth. My biggest concern is that Assange is stuck int he embassy and is now trying to manipulate the truth in order to gain his freedom. Wikileaks does have its uses. But we all know that facts can be manipulated or simply made up. Who is passing him all this stuff? The Russians? Could the Russians be manipulating Assange? Feeding him false information?

That's the problem here.

The Democrats are denying none of the emails. Many have additional evidence to prove their worth.

The only problem is for the Democrats. They have had their mask stripped away.

That opinion comes from experience?

Sure, I've been on this forum long enough to experience both sides pulling this crap on a daily basis.

That's the problem here.

The Democrats are denying none of the emails. Many have additional evidence to prove their worth.

The only problem is for the Democrats. They have had their mask stripped away.

But then denial will lead to other problems, if these aren't the emails, then what are the emails? Hillary doesn't want to talk about the emails, denial would start a process towards talking, and so she just ignores. It's the correct strategy for someone who doesn't want to talk about them, don't you think?

Forum List

Back