Assange is a hero

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Cs12mOuWEAE7LnB.jpg

History will decide, but its clear the corrupt lying bastards in our government HATE that the truth is leaking out to the American people.

Both liberals and conservatives will have a tough time picking i think... :)

I would arrest him on sight, but take into account his usefulness in exposing the Democrats.

he is a hero to the Dems ... he gave enough useless fodder to RW's, it kept them busy long enough to lose another election ..

Exposing the most corrupt politician in world history is "useless fodder?" WTF? My question is who does Crooked Hillary report to? Why weren't there more complaints from her staff about why they most lie to protect her? Do the democrats get off on being corrupt generally speaking...or is there something else to it?

Funny how Assange was a spy and a criminal to the right when he was releasing things about Bush, but now that he's releasing stuff about Hillary he's a hero, and even funnier is that the right are attacking the left for the same thing they were attacked for before.

US politics doesn't get more stupid.

Funny how Assange was a spy and a criminal to the right when he was releasing things about Bush, but now that he's releasing stuff about Hillary he's a hero, and even funnier is that the right are attacking the left for the same thing they were attacked for before.

Your response is called projection and misdirection.

He's no hero, but let's be honest here, he's being quite helpful. Don't you like truth?

Then tell me this: even back then, he revealed a lot of stuff which was just rubbish no one needed to know, some stuff was important, but there were thousands of pages of nonsense which didn't help anyone to know that they exist. Why?

History will decide, but its clear the corrupt lying bastards in our government HATE that the truth is leaking out to the American people.
:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

that is why they got paid shills at this forum and every message board trolling threads defending the official version of 9/11 of the governments an everything else.one of them you might have heard of rightwinger by chance? the guy cant open up his mouth without lying.

Your response is called projection and misdirection.

It would appear that your answer is far more like that, seeing as you didn't even bother to respond.

What I said is true. Both sides play the bullshit partisan game, both side jump for joy when something goes their way, and both side hide, squirm, deflect etc when it goes wrong. For one side to criticize the other for doing just that is ridiculous and you know it.

What's funny is that it might not stop even after she puts her hand on the bible and lies her ass off.

Forum List

Back