Assange: Clinton should resign over alleged spying

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Assange: Clinton should resign over alleged spying - U.S. news - WikiLeaks in Security - msnbc.com
msnbc.com
updated 1 hour 1 minute ago 2010-12-01T18:28:47

The founder of WikiLeaks, the organization that has published tens of thousands of confidential American diplomatic cables, says U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton should resign if she ordered diplomats to spy.

"She should resign if it can be shown that she was responsible for ordering U.S. diplomatic figures to engage in espionage in the United Nations, in violation of the international covenants to which the U.S. has signed up," Julian Assange told Time Magazine in an interview.

That takes some nerve for a wanted man to say.

'Ridiculous and absurd'
The White House called Assange's statements on Clinton "ridiculous and absurd," according to CNN.

"I'm not entirely sure why we care about the opinion of one guy with one website,” White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said. "Our foreign policy and the interests of this country are far stronger than his one website."

I'm not a big fan of Gibbs, but Rock on big man! Tell that screwball he's under arrest!

No she shouldn't.

We live in an age when espionage needs to be used due to the all the corrupt politicians in the world. Having intel on a suspected enemy or a country that's intentions may change is only beneficial.

This release of documents could help Obama. Hilary has effectively been shown to be incompetent. So much for "her" being competition in the next election.

On the flip side, do you think he will publish Obama's school records or long form birth certificate?

Hillary- did nothing wrong
Assange-insignificant. We are America...we will survive this as well
Gibbs on Fox ands Friends today- Artriculate and to the point. Not a fan of his, but today he told us the way it is. The Fox and Friuends crew acted like asses as they attacked him for his answers.

US- Best not to pursue this. We, America allowed it to happen. We need to be more careful. But on the same note, we should never feel it appropriate to attack a form of media for reporting the truth...even if we dont like it.

Next time...take more care tokeep classified docs...CLASSIFIED.

Gibbs on Fox ands Friends today- Artriculate and to the point. Not a fan of his, but today he told us the way it is. The Fox and Friuends crew acted like asses as they attacked him for his answers.

US- Best not to pursue this. We, America allowed it to happen. We need to be more careful. But on the same note, we should never feel it appropriate to attack a form of media for reporting the truth...even if we dont like it.

Uh.. hey Beavis, didn't you just attack Fox? You people are hilarious.

Okay, I'm starting to think this guy is funded by terrorists.

HAHA

Maybe, but I doubt it.

He's funded by that need to have fame. He could care less about the consequinces of his actions as long as he gets his face on TV. [imo]

I still have problems with the idea that a PFC was able to gain access to this much intel. It doesn't add up.

Yo...I did not say arrest fox....I told it like it is. Fox and Friends were very unfair to the viewers this mornig. Gibbs was trying to answer their questions and they were attacking him...not letting him get his answers out.
I was disappointed in the crew this morning.
And to be frank....I liked what I finally got to hear from Gibbs.....something that is rare for me.

Yo...I did not say arrest fox....I told it like it is. Fox and Friends were very unfair to the viewers this mornig. Gibbs was trying to answer their questions and they were attacking him...not letting him get his answers out.
And to be frank....I liked what I finally got to hear from Gibbs.....something that is rare for me.
Fox and Friends were taking this dimwit wikileaks puke's side against our own government?

I kind of agree.... but..... for the record....

Manning (I will not give him a rank because he is a disgrace to his uniform) abused his security clearance to download the information. Are you saying that we should not trust our military - who are security cleared to the appropriate level for that information? WTF? It was not 'America's' fault.... it was one traitorous bastard within the military. He should face charges for treason - unfortunately that's highly unlikely. But he can be charged with espionage and he should go to prison for life. We should go after Assange, for espionage and put him in prison for life. And, just for the crack of it, we should also go after the NYT for their part. Send the editor to prison for life to - same charge.

Then, maybe, other people will realize that we do not take our national security as something to be fucked with.

Fox and Friends were taking this dimwit wikileaks puke's side against our own government?

No...

Gibbs was downplaying the affectsd of the leak and trying to explain how America can not be brought down by a guy with a 35 dollar web address....

Fox crew wanted to make it like it was the end of the world.

Manning (I will not give him a rank because he is a disgrace to his uniform) abused his security clearance to download the information. Are you saying that we should not trust our military - who are security cleared to the appropriate level for that information? WTF? It was not 'America's' fault.... it was one traitorous bastard within the military. He should face charges for treason - unfortunately that's highly unlikely. But he can be charged with espionage and he should go to prison for life. We should go after Assange, for espionage and put him in prison for life. And, just for the crack of it, we should also go after the NYT for their part. Send the editor to prison for life to - same charge.

Then, maybe, other people will realize that we do not take our national security as something to be fucked with.

I agree that he is not worthy of any rank and thus it should not be used in discussion.
But one with his rank should not have such high security clearance.

We go after Assange, we open the door to censoring all media.

Personal responsibility Cali Gal.

This was our mistake.

I disagree about the press...freedom of the press and all that.

But I'm curious, do you think the owners of Amazon should also go to prison for life? After all, they were hosting this dweebs uploads.

No...

Gibbs was downplaying the affectsd of the leak and trying to explain how America can not be brought down by a guy with a 35 dollar web address....

But seventy-five $35 web sites which share hip hop music illegally are worth being seized by the US government?

No...

Okay...just there normal bullshit then, that is a relief.

New Topics

Forum List

Back