Assange charged with rape and molestation in Sweden

I don't know if he is or isn't guilty of the charges. I tend to side with where there's smoke there's fire. Either way, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and this guy is finding that out the hard way. :lol:
Why should anyone think this is merely The Man "getting" him? What he's done revealing classified material is sufficient to put him away for espionage.

Did you all consider that maybe he really is a sex criminal?
:cuckoo:

when creeps get a megaphone...:eusa_whistle:

poor dave, accusing people of sex crimes. Is it projection of a sort -- I mean accusing people of things they do not do?

----
In a brief statement Saturday, chief prosecutor Eva Finne says: "I don't think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape."
Prosecutors withdraw warrant for WikiLeaks founder Assange - latimes.com
I know you're stupid and all, but are you familiar with the word "maybe"?

I guess somebody didnt think this would be international news.

The threat didnt work as hoped.

I bet it did. Assange now has to live with the fear that even sanctuary euro nations can be turned against him with little more than somebody else's word.

Assange and his loose assembly of hackers and who knows what other kind of fanatics, spies and agenda driven misfits is depriving the Federal Government of their ability to operate in secret while they snoop on every other person on earth wealthy enough to afford a cell phone or to send an e-mail.

For all the hundreds of billions that the US invests in this intelligence advantage, you think they are gonna let Assange's crew screw it up?

No way. Assange will be perceived as a greater threat to our military intelligence complex than terrorism.

Look at what we did to Manuel Noriega.

BTW the molestation charges haven't been dropped (yet).

Only the rape charge has been dismissed.

One thing about the Europeans: while they may not agree with US policies, they are the masters of secrets; we patterned our intelligence agencies after the European model.

They play hardball without flinching.

I don't think this is a CIA plot. Hell, the Comedians just aren't that good.

Big business, the mafia or other non-governmental entity, yeah, maybe, but I don't know why they'd have any interest in this.

Maybe it's all a coincidence after all.

Nahh...much more fun to speculate who's behind it.

One thing about the Europeans: while they may not agree with US policies, they are the masters of secrets; we patterned our intelligence agencies after the European model.

They play hardball without flinching.

I don't think this is a CIA plot. Hell, the Comedians just aren't that good.

Big business, the mafia or other non-governmental entity, yeah, maybe, but I don't know why they'd have any interest in this.

Maybe it's all a coincidence after all.

Nahh...much more fun to speculate who's behind it.

Concerning "we patterned our intelligence agencies after the European model"
Well, NO.
Similar to England but totally different than all of the others.
Secrets in Europe are easier to find out than here and ours are too easy.

It's astounding the way people defend sex criminals.

Oops. What kind of sex is it when the foot is inserted into the mouth?

Dave sex!!!!!

Oh, please. Even if he was tried and convicted, you morons would still claim it was a CIA setup. :lol:

You support him because what he did damaged the US military and US intelligence operations. He's a hero to you.

I'd ask whose side you're on, but I already know.

Forum List

Back