Assange charged with rape and molestation in Sweden

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
When Sweden gets on you for a sex charge, it must have been pretty bizarre.

How long before "Dikileaks.org" goes live?

LOL!! Yeah, it's quite a convenient "coincidence."

Hey, Assange, welcome to the NFL. Major league rules apply. If you can't hack it, then quit while you have the chance.

That's what this is all about.

It's astounding the way people defend sex criminals.

I don't know if he is or isn't guilty of the charges. I tend to side with where there's smoke there's fire. Either way, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and this guy is finding that out the hard way. :lol:

I don't know if he is or isn't guilty of the charges. I tend to side with where there's smoke there's fire. Either way, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and this guy is finding that out the hard way. :lol:
Why should anyone think this is merely The Man "getting" him? What he's done revealing classified material is sufficient to put him away for espionage.

Did you all consider that maybe he really is a sex criminal?

Oh.Mi.Gawd! Bush must be in control of Sweden now!

Uh oh, looks like this guy is after him now...

ChrisHansen.jpeg.jpg

Why should anyone think this is merely The Man "getting" him? What he's done revealing classified material is sufficient to put him away for espionage.

All of this could just be coincidence that these charges would surface right about the same time he's being investigated for publishing classified information. Unfortunately, I don't believe in coincidences. I'm not a conspiracy wacko; however, it would not surprise me if he just found himself in the middle of a game of hardball where the pitcher won't hesitate to throw one at your head just to force you to keep a respectable distance from the plate.

But c'mon, a sex charge in a country where the age of consent is 15? Where homosexuals are free to join the military? A country that makes it illegal to buy sex for services but does not make it illegal to sell sex for services? (Yeah, I'm trying to figure that one out, too.) My point is how can a person who lives in a country with a loose interpretation of sex crimes (compared to the Puritan laws of the US) be charged with a crime?

I don't think the US government can successfully make any espionage charges stick or even charges of compromising classified information stick against Assange. I think the charges of deliberately compromising classified information against Bradley Manning are going to stick. So if the US government can't make those charges stick, then this is the next best thing, and I'm having the time of my life watching this dirt bag squirm in the public eye.

Rape is not Consensual Sex, bub.

Just announced: the charges are being withdrawn. Swedish prosecutor says they are unfounded or unprovable.

It's astounding that people will accusing others of sex crimes without any shred of evidence.

Swedish prosecutors have withdrawn an arrest warrant for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, saying the rape suspicions against him are unfounded.

In a brief statement Saturday, chief prosecutor Eva Finne says: "I don't think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape."
Prosecutors withdraw warrant for WikiLeaks founder Assange - latimes.com

:cuckoo:

when creeps get a megaphone...:eusa_whistle:

poor dave, accusing people of sex crimes. Is it projection of a sort -- I mean accusing people of things they do not do?

----
In a brief statement Saturday, chief prosecutor Eva Finne says: "I don't think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape."

:cuckoo:

when creeps get a megaphone...:eusa_whistle:

poor dave, accusing people of sex crimes. Is it projection of a sort -- I mean accusing people of things they do not do?
----

That is kinda strong too is it not? Actually pretty disgusting.

I guess somebody didnt think this would be international news.

The threat didnt work as hoped.

I guess somebody didnt think this would be international news.

The threat didnt work as hoped.

I would not put it past our government to fuck with someone like this. I also would not put it past someone to try and take advantage of this guy's recent infamous fortune. And, who knows, maybe he is a pervert. Really, I don't even care. If this guy has stuff that sheds a terrible light on our government, I want it out in the open. If it is stuff that will hurt us and discloses no horrible acts he should burn it all and erase his hard drive.

Some one is derperately ass covering.

I want to whos ass needs covering and why.

Every American should.

It's astounding that people will accusing others of sex crimes without any shred of evidence.

Swedish prosecutors have withdrawn an arrest warrant for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, saying the rape suspicions against him are unfounded.

Tell it to Sweden.

Forum List

Back