Assange an “Enemy of the State”

I Julian Assange …

• An Enemy of the State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Russian Stooge

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • A thief and a liar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A hero who should be lauded for uncovering what crooked politicians don't want us to know.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • None of the above.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Maybe a little of each.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
If Assange was exposing the republicans the way he is the demoquacks the left would be screaming to give him a Nobel.

And Republicans would be demanding a drone "take him out".

No they wouldn't...but hey Cankles did. Stepped in your shit again didn't ya LMAO

Of course they would. Link to Clinton saying she'd send a drone after Assange?
Your avi looks like an H with a boner.

And? Jealous hers is bigger?
No.

What makes you think that.....been checking???

If you out truth about just how despicable the top of the Democratic Party is, you become some sort of faux "villain...."

I've heard that from every single pundit interview after the debate – no matter which side they're on. Even good ole Geraldo, our fearless Fox reporter.

He's being called a stooge for the Russians. They are claiming the emails are faked. It's all a scheme to take the election away from the rightfully selected nominee, Hillary.

What's your opinion?
Couple of things. I personally believe he is a not so unwitting accomplice to Russia, for a few reasons. Wikileaks has a genuine journalistic purpose. This purpose, namely reporting unedited leaks to the public has become distorted by a political goal, namely hurting Hilary. It is a widely accepted fact in the intelligence community that Russia was behind the hacks, but regardless of that, the manner of the releases by Assange show a political motivation. He is not releasing them as he got them, in one big leak but instead chooses to release them piecemeal, insuring new emails in every news cycle keeping it alive. This makes sense as a political strategy not so much as someone who solely wants to uncover the truth. I also want to point out that I'm yet to see a single e-mail released that goes past what I would call embarrassing. I'm not claiming they are not out there, but most I've seen get selectively quoted, pulled out of context or just don't say what the Trump supporters here say it means
And now you are going to explain why a few weeks before the election a bunch of lying women accuse Trump of sexual misdeeds. Right asshole?

I've heard that from every single pundit interview after the debate – no matter which side they're on. Even good ole Geraldo, our fearless Fox reporter.

He's being called a stooge for the Russians. They are claiming the emails are faked. It's all a scheme to take the election away from the rightfully selected nominee, Hillary.

What's your opinion?
Geraldo was screaming in Fox this morning about Trump saying Hombre.

Geraldo is a hack.
And Trump REALLY doesn't like Mexicans for some reason.
How many Mexicans has Hillery hired over the last three decades?
How many has Trump hired?
YA RIGHT ASSHOLE!

If they're false the left needs to show that. If wikileaks was just spitting out lies they'd have proven that a loooooong time ago, IMO, and done it repeatedly until there was no doubt left that these were/are nothing but forgeries.

Just screaming "the Russians" is meaningless if this is nothing but the truth.

Assange is no hero to me, but he's not an 'enemy of the state' either. In these latest dumps he didn't dump state secrets, or things that are endangering lives, he dumped e-mails of the DNC and hillary's campaign, neither of which qualify as endangering the United States.

the fact that he has these people so spun up, to me, is evidence that he has them all wondering what he has on THEM, which has them scared shitless.

Personally, I'd like to know. The truth is the truth and it's about time we found out exactly what the people supposedly working for us are up to when they're not lying about what they're up to.
Anyone else find it amusing Hillary operatives and the DNC are daily yelling that there is no 'there there' in the emails but in the next breath are screaming about what a terrible thing Wiki is doing.
So which is it you LIB morons???????

If they're false the left needs to show that. If wikileaks was just spitting out lies they'd have proven that a loooooong time ago, IMO, and done it repeatedly until there was no doubt left that these were/are nothing but forgeries.

Just screaming "the Russians" is meaningless if this is nothing but the truth.

Assange is no hero to me, but he's not an 'enemy of the state' either. In these latest dumps he didn't dump state secrets, or things that are endangering lives, he dumped e-mails of the DNC and hillary's campaign, neither of which qualify as endangering the United States.

the fact that he has these people so spun up, to me, is evidence that he has them all wondering what he has on THEM, which has them scared shitless.

Personally, I'd like to know. The truth is the truth and it's about time we found out exactly what the people supposedly working for us are up to when they're not lying about what they're up to.
Anyone else find it amusing Hillary operatives and the DNC are daily yelling that there is no 'there there' in the emails but in the next breath are screaming about what a terrible thing Wiki is doing.
So which is it you LIB morons???????

They're full of shit, as usual.

Playing the kill the messenger game instead of addressing these, as they can't acknowledge publicly that their methods are unscrupulous, as that might make people realize that this sort of manipulation is, and has been, doing far more to undermine the supposedly fair democratic process that they so sanctimoniously claim to care about than Putin or Trump, or certainly Assange, ever could....

"Bad hombres" is about as dated and insulting as saying "How" to a Native American. Bonanza days, Rifleman days. Before the spaghetti westerns, even. What a joke.
It seems if you start counting up the insults, the Mexicans win. That was my only point.

I'm always amused when partisan whites feel "insulted" by a word when those who it was directed at....DRUG LORDS....laughed about it. "Hombre" means "man" in espanol....I know you progs enjoy falling into these traps and then trying to crawl out of them by denying you said it, then say you were misquoted, and then when there's no other escapes say....so what?

What's your opinion?
WikiLeaks, founded by Assange both hurts and helps. It's hard to say if the good out weights the bad
It would be great if there were no need for secrecy in government or business but the fact is there is a real need. When WikiLeaks dumps these massive volumes of data on the Internet they expose more than just corruption. Comments and documents are released to the court of public opinion without context often creating an illusion of wrong doing when none really exist. WikiLeaks exposes private information about sick children, rape victims, mental health, sexual orientation, unlisted addresses, and phone numbers along with information about possible corruption and real wrong doing. Assange's policy has been to post on the Internet what is received without editing or deletion. In a court of law, we make efforts to protect the innocent while prosecuting the guilty. Assange makes no such efforts. If the innocent have to suffer along with the guilty, then that's just tough.

I don't know whether the good out weights the bad but one thing is for sure. A lot of money is going to be made in the 21st century selling stolen private and classified information and installing firewalls and security measures to protect that information most of which is going to come out of the pockets of consumers and tax payers.

If Assange was exposing the republicans the way he is the demoquacks the left would be screaming to give him a Nobel.
But really has Assange exposed anything damaging about Clinton, not very much. We have got some insight into the workings of Clinton campaign, opinions, and brainstorming.

The Emails posted on WikiLeaks shows a buttoned-up campaign that analyzes nearly every decision, mirroring Clinton's reputation as a methodical and tactical politician. Secret transcripts of Clinton's paid speeches behind closed doors on Wall Street have failed to turn up any positions widely different than what she says in public.

Most of the emails have been dumped out of order with missing replies so we don't see many replies nor do we get an insight into the context in which they were written. Many of the posts are strategizing and brainstorming so we don't know whether we are reading an opinion of the poster or that the opposition or just a brain fort of the writer.

Although Trump claims these emails expose Clinton corruption, they do no such thing. They expose some of the inter workings of the campaign but that's about it. Or to put it another way, "Much Ado About Nothing".

Considering Clinton's email problems, I doubt we're going to see a single word from Clinton that can support any claim of wrong doing.

And Republicans would be demanding a drone "take him out".

No they wouldn't...but hey Cankles did. Stepped in your shit again didn't ya LMAO

No.

Nope, just making a logical conclusion. What other reason could there have been for your complete non sequitur?

No.

Nope, just making a logical conclusion. What other reason could there have been for your complete non sequitur?
It looks like a boner in rainbow colored pants.

No.

It looks like a boner in rainbow colored pants.

Or maybe you're just phallicly fixated.

"BUT MOMMY! Billy told on me! He was the one who told you I stole the money from your purse!
Shouldn't Billy be the one who get's spanked?!!!!!"
Typical LIB thinking.
Or as the negro thugs in the shitholes threaten: "Snitches get stitches".

1. it's impossible for the elections to be rigged.
2. the russians.
pick one.
There is a third...

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back