Assange an “Enemy of the State”

I Julian Assange …

• An Enemy of the State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Russian Stooge

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • A thief and a liar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A hero who should be lauded for uncovering what crooked politicians don't want us to know.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • None of the above.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Maybe a little of each.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I've heard that from every single pundit interview after the debate – no matter which side they're on. Even good ole Geraldo, our fearless Fox reporter.

He's being called a stooge for the Russians. They are claiming the emails are faked. It's all a scheme to take the election away from the rightfully selected nominee, Hillary.

What's your opinion?

I've heard that from every single pundit interview after the debate – no matter which side they're on. Even good ole Geraldo, our fearless Fox reporter.

He's being called a stooge for the Russians. They are claiming the emails are faked. It's all a scheme to take the election away from the rightfully selected nominee, Hillary.

What's your opinion?

If Julian Assange is a stooge for the Russians, why isn't he holed up in the Russian Embassy instead of the Ecuadorian Embassy?

self aggrandizing dog being manipulated to even greater shit by the RUSSIANS

What's your opinion?

I believe Wikileaks is more truthful than any politician in D.C. at this moment!

Why so many are upset about Wikileaks is the site open a can of worms that should have knocked Clinton out but seeing she is known for lying and corruption no one really cares ( well except for certain groups )...

What's your opinion?
Geraldo was screaming in Fox this morning about Trump saying Hombre.

Geraldo is a hack.

If Assange was exposing the republicans the way he is the demoquacks the left would be screaming to give him a Nobel.

If Assange was exposing the republicans the way he is the demoquacks the left would be screaming to give him a Nobel.

Yup. The people damning him now are the same that applauded him when he was blowing holes in our national security.

What's your opinion?
Couple of things. I personally believe he is a not so unwitting accomplice to Russia, for a few reasons. Wikileaks has a genuine journalistic purpose. This purpose, namely reporting unedited leaks to the public has become distorted by a political goal, namely hurting Hilary. It is a widely accepted fact in the intelligence community that Russia was behind the hacks, but regardless of that, the manner of the releases by Assange show a political motivation. He is not releasing them as he got them, in one big leak but instead chooses to release them piecemeal, insuring new emails in every news cycle keeping it alive. This makes sense as a political strategy not so much as someone who solely wants to uncover the truth. I also want to point out that I'm yet to see a single e-mail released that goes past what I would call embarrassing. I'm not claiming they are not out there, but most I've seen get selectively quoted, pulled out of context or just don't say what the Trump supporters here say it means

What's your opinion?

Geraldo is a hack.
And Trump REALLY doesn't like Mexicans for some reason.

What's your opinion?

Geraldo is a hack.
Hillary essentially said he wimped out not acting like he was already president.

He's not president.

He can't begin negotiating over a wall until he's elected.

BTW, Hillary was the one who wimped out. She couldn’t or wouldn't go to Mexico. Reasons for not going never asked for nor offered.

What's your opinion?

Geraldo is a hack.
Hillary essentially said he wimped out not acting like he was already president.

He's not president.

BTW, Hillary was the one who wimped out. She couldn’t or wouldn't go to Mexico. Reasons for not going never asked for nor offered.
"Bad hombres" is about as dated and insulting as saying "How" to a Native American. Bonanza days, Rifleman days. Before the spaghetti westerns, even. What a joke.
It seems if you start counting up the insults, the Mexicans win. That was my only point.

What's your opinion?

Geraldo is a hack.

He's not president.

"Bad hombres" is about as dated and insulting as saying "How" to a Native American. Bonanza days, Rifleman days. Before the spaghetti westerns, even. What a joke.
It seems if you start counting up the insults, the Mexicans win. That was my only point.
Bad hombres means bad men.

Now if he had said pinche maricon.......that's an insult.

But you folks feel normal Spanish used by Latinos in Hispanic speaking countries, or Spanish students like myself in America is an insult.

Is there anything you liberals feel isn’t a God Damned insult???

What's your opinion?

Geraldo is a hack.

He's not president.

But you folks feel normal Spanish used by Latinos in Hispanic speaking countries, or Spanish students like myself in America is an insult.

I know what bad hombres means. How.

What's your opinion?

Geraldo is a hack.

He's not president.

You're nutz lady... how is "bad hombre" insulting? It just means "bad man".

Geraldo is a hack.

He's not president.

I know what bad hombres means. How.

Go drinkum some firewater injun Jane.

upload_2016-10-20_15-24-19.jpeg

Forum List

Back