Assad’s War on Syria’s Children

If Assad should fall, the violence would undoubtably increase, dramatically.

Democratic Islamists/freedom fighters already warned that Christians will be pushed into Lebanon, and Alawites -- into the ground.

And that would be only the beginning...

Increase dramatically? No, however will there still be violence between tribes? Yes just like Libya, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out

This whole Conflict is Dictatorship vs Islam.

The "Freedom Fighters" are the Muslim Brotherhood and only intend to turn Syria into an Islamic state. Look at Gaddaffi or whoever the fuck that shitstain is. He fell and the Muslim brotherhood rose. What is the Muslim Brotherhood doing now? Imposing Islamic laws.

Like Iraq, Saddam ruled with an iron fist. Instead of invading, we should have teamed up with him to wipe the terrorists out and then focused on Afghanistan.

Either way, nothing good will come of this conflict, if either side wins. But I'm thinking that the dictatorship is less of a threat than the muslims.

The "Freedom Fighters" are the Muslim Brotherhood and only intend to turn Syria into an Islamic state. Look at Gaddaffi or whoever the fuck that shitstain is. He fell and the Muslim brotherhood rose. What is the Muslim Brotherhood doing now? Imposing Islamic laws.

Like Iraq, Saddam ruled with an iron fist. Instead of invading, we should have teamed up with him to wipe the terrorists out and then focused on Afghanistan.

Either way, nothing good will come of this conflict, if either side wins. But I'm thinking that the dictatorship is less of a threat than the muslims.

Muslim brotherhood doesnt have guys who are ready to die, they have the Egyptian military which is running mostly everything. Most of the rebels in Syria are Syrian and few other people who just want to do it for God(help the people), that's why people call them mujahideen no one asked them to go, they volunteered their lives like the Syrian rebels

Muslim brotherhood doesnt have guys who are ready to die, they have the Egyptian military which is running mostly everything. Most of the rebels in Syria are Syrian and few other people who just want to do it for God(help the people), that's why people call them mujahideen no one asked them to go, they volunteered their lives like the Syrian rebels

the agenda is the imposition of the filth of shariah-----the volunteers are like the TALIBAN also in for it for the imposition of the filth of shariah because they have been brainwashed to believe that a shariah society is a UTOPIA -------in fact it has galvanized the genocide of not millions but HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS. This shariah delusion "arab spring" has just begun-----before it ends the gutters will fun red with blood

the agenda is the imposition of the filth of shariah-----the volunteers are like the TALIBAN also in for it for the imposition of the filth of shariah because they have been brainwashed to believe that a shariah society is a UTOPIA -------in fact it has galvanized the genocide of not millions but HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS. This shariah delusion "arab spring" has just begun-----before it ends the gutters will fun red with blood

i already told you are a pile of shit.

the agenda is the imposition of the filth of shariah-----the volunteers are like the
TALIBAN also in for it for the imposition of the filth of shariah because they have been brainwashed to believe that a shariah society is a UTOPIA -------in fact it has galvanized the genocide of not millions but HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS. This shariah delusion "arab spring" has just begun-----before it ends the gutters will fun red with blood

I already know you speak ISLAMISH I am familiar with it----I live near an enclave of shit and often encounter black rag encased sluts in grocery stores which is why I know the word SHIT in arabic as well as the scent or islamic shit

the agenda is the imposition of the filth of shariah-----the volunteers are like the
TALIBAN also in for it for the imposition of the filth of shariah because they have been brainwashed to believe that a shariah society is a UTOPIA -------in fact it has galvanized the genocide of not millions but HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS. This shariah delusion "arab spring" has just begun-----before it ends the gutters will fun red with blood

I already know you speak ISLAMISH I am familiar with it----I live near an enclave of shit and often encounter black rag encased sluts in grocery stores which is why I know the word SHIT in arabic as well as the scent or islamic shit

what do you speak? jewishish? lmao you're so fucking stupid

Forum List

Back