Assad has won in Syria: former Israeli security official

Google is your friend, dipshit. Like I said the people will extract their revenge. That part of the world, they never forget.

If it's on the internet, then it must be true!

Physically Fit, Emotionally Stable Kim Jong-Un Addresses UN After Finally Getting Nuclear Ambitions Out Of System

Are you telling us that you're too stupid, ignorant, and undereducated to know about the genocidal history of the Assad family?

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

One of these days either the Israelis or the Americans will drop a MOAB right on top of that piece shit mass murdering dictator.

dream on, Zionist.

Reality. Even the Zionists know Assad is the best chance they've got to keep that country out of the hands of people who really want to do harm to Israel.
They don´r care. All they care about is that countries like Syria could have the ability to defend themselves. That´s a no-go. For Zionists, nothing is too low. They are the fiercest supporters of al-Qaeda and ISIS in Syria and you can also see Roudy repeating the same al-Qaeda bullshit, even after then show is long over. Who else would blame the terrorist´s crimes on Assad but the fiercest supporters of Al-Qaeda and ISIS for whom simply nothing is too low? For evidence, lookup a forum Zionist of your choice and look if he has a single negative statement about those (AQ/IS) fighting the Syrian government. For Zionists, the "Syrian revolution" is the execution of the Zionist Yinon Plan, this is why you cannot distinguish an Islamist terrorist from a Zionist on USMB:
Yinon Plan - Wikipedia

I am sure, there are many Israel supporters around who do not support this!
Speaking of "terrorists", oh ass-licker of a genocial dictator, remind us again, is it the Zionists that have killed over 300,000 Syrians, or is it Assad, using Syrian tanks, helicopter, chemical weapons, and the countries?

Google is your friend, dipshit. Like I said the people will extract their revenge. That part of the world, they never forget.

Physically Fit, Emotionally Stable Kim Jong-Un Addresses UN After Finally Getting Nuclear Ambitions Out Of System

Are you telling us that you're too stupid, ignorant, and undereducated to know about the genocidal history of the Assad family?

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

I don't really care what his father did. Like I said, go kill him yourself if you're so concerned.

Mark Twain

I don't really care what his father did. Like I said, go kill him yourself if you're so concerned.
Like I said memories last long in that part of the world, and it's a culture of revenge there. The people will happily do it.

Watch this and tell me it's not fraudulent. Just warmongering propaganda trying to drum up support for another mideast intervention that Trump thankfully didn't fall for.

Is that why Trump also bombed the shit out of a Syrian air base that Assad used for dropping chemical weapons on Syrians?

Is that why Trump also bombed the shit out of a Syrian air base that Assad used for dropping chemical weapons on Syrians?

Pressured into it by the warmongering globalist types... CNN and the rest of the MSM were all gung-ho for taking out Assad. Since when does mainstream news air uncensored videos of dead children like they did with syria..? Those so called 'white helmets' were portrayed as heroes when in reality they're a bunch of anti-assad militants.

A war in Syria would have pitted the US against Russia as well, not to mention create yet another migrant crisis which is what they've wanted since before Trump was even elected. Don't let yourself be played. Reject the narrative.

One of these days either the Israelis or the Americans will drop a MOAB right on top of that piece shit mass murdering dictator.

dream on, Zionist.

Reality. Even the Zionists know Assad is the best chance they've got to keep that country out of the hands of people who really want to do harm to Israel.
They don´r care. All they care about is that countries like Syria could have the ability to defend themselves. That´s a no-go. For Zionists, nothing is too low. They are the fiercest supporters of al-Qaeda and ISIS in Syria and you can also see Roudy repeating the same al-Qaeda bullshit, even after then show is long over. Who else would blame the terrorist´s crimes on Assad but the fiercest supporters of Al-Qaeda and ISIS for whom simply nothing is too low? For evidence, lookup a forum Zionist of your choice and look if he has a single negative statement about those (AQ/IS) fighting the Syrian government. For Zionists, the "Syrian revolution" is the execution of the Zionist Yinon Plan, this is why you cannot distinguish an Islamist terrorist from a Zionist on USMB:
Yinon Plan - Wikipedia

I am sure, there are many Israel supporters around who do not support this!
Speaking of "terrorists", oh ass-licker of a genocial dictator, remind us again, is it the Zionists that have killed over 300,000 Syrians, or is it Assad, using Syrian tanks, helicopter, chemical weapons, and the countries?
For ZSIL, any children and women are valid military targets. When Hamas launches a rocket, you have all kinds of justification to slaughter civilians. In sharp contrast to that, in the Syrian war, there are millions of refugees and displaced and army and airforce simply do not bomb crowded areas.

dream on, Zionist.

Holy wowzers, Batman! JoeB131 actually got it right this time! :eek:

That's 1 out a thousand, but hey, I'll take it!

Yes, Assad should rule Syria, that's what the majority of his citizens want.

Forum List

Back