Assad And ISIS Strategy

I don't believe regime story lies who already expose old footage of militants in Lebanon from 2008 as syrian rebels in press conference, it was propaganda scandal for the regim!

Don´t know what you are talking about. The FSA murders, beheads, recruits children, etc. and post many of the crimes proudly in the internet. You cannot deny it.

FSA is not ISIS

So many people that Assad has to kill...................but the syrian people love Assad?

2/3 of the people are displaced or refugees....................but the syrian people love Assad?

Syrian economy is in ruins....................but the syrian people love Assad?

The country is in civil war ................ and you still think Assad is the cats meow?

More like a nasty hair ball the cat is struggling to spit up. That is not a meow, that is the cat crying in pain.
Why do you blame the crimes of your beloved rapist pigs on Assad? What is it that makes you such disgusting?

Your comment makes no sense Captain Blei. Where did
anyone blame raping behavior of the ISIS pigs specifically
on Assad? The point was made that the country is in
civil war--------indicating that your theory that EVERYONE
LOVES ASSAD----is not true. If everyone loved assad----he would still be in Syria If everyone loved Abraham Lincoln---he would not have been shot in the head. The fact that isis
is an organization of rapist pigs does not preclude the fact
that the assads are thugs----
The point is that nusra aris blames the rapist pigs crimes on the government.

Nope------try again-----you are engaging in idiot sophistry----aris is blaming the actions of your murdering heros---the assads-----on the assads. Having a Christian in office does not amerliorate their filth just as it did not do anything for their
fellow Baathist pig SADAAM ---also ------the hero of the
Iraqi Christians according to the islamo Baathist Nazis of the world
Wrong, my little girl. Aris blames the disgusting crimes of the terrorists on Assad.
I can teach you a lesson on the correct interpretation of statements but that is going to cost you.

I blame the crimes of the Assad regime on Assad and his clan.

Why do you blame the crimes of your beloved rapist pigs on Assad? What is it that makes you such disgusting?

LOVES ASSAD----is not true. If everyone loved assad----he would still be in Syria If everyone loved Abraham Lincoln---he would not have been shot in the head. The fact that isis

Nope------try again-----you are engaging in idiot sophistry----aris is blaming the actions of your murdering heros---the assads-----on the assads. Having a Christian in office does not amerliorate their filth just as it did not do anything for their
Wrong, my little girl. Aris blames the disgusting crimes of the terrorists on Assad.
I can teach you a lesson on the correct interpretation of statements but that is going to cost you.

Good you left Lebanon-----sorry----but doing so probably saved your BIG MOUTH---you ---uhm---I forgot the word-----the one in
Arabic that describes a bad guy doing bad uhm "shirk"???----
"shirk doer"??? --------nuskharahallah would not like your ---
uhm----shirky mouth. there is another word I forgot----something like MUNCHKIN. Sit tight----I have a vague sense that nussie's days are numbered

Really funny. You act like a Nusra bullhorn.

More than 100 pigs from Assad militias killed in Idlib.

Around 180 Soldiers And Militants Killed In Battle For Syrian Base

05-1.jpg

Forum List

Back