Ass-ad the animal filth kills 100 more

Syria: Game Over for Western Propaganda
Syrian Activists Caught Lying, Syrian Rebels Caught Committing Atrocities.

Source link: Activist Post: Syria: Game Over for Western Propaganda

By Tony Cartalucci (An Italian Journalist who contributes to Activepost.com globalresearch.ca, infowars.com, syria360.wordpress.com)

Update: May 28, 2012 For the latest propaganda stunt aimed at Syria, this time from the BBC, please read "BBC Deceitfully Posts Images from Iraq in Syria Massacre Report!"

Land Destroyer: BBC Deceitfully Posts Images from Iraq in Syria Massacre Report!

March 6, 2012 - Why should the West intervene in Syria when it turns out "activists" giving daily body counts, the sole source of "evidence" for the UN's ever climbing grand total, are caught not only lying, but staging entire interviews complete with fake gunfire directed "off stage?" Why should the US, UK, EU, or the West's stable of Arab proxy-regimes be allowed to arm Syrian rebels admittedly carrying out their own horrific atrocities? Clearly Syria's opposition have turned out, just as they have in Libya, to be craven, murderous, and ultimately deceitful extremists - making any further contact with them by the West a direct violation of their own national and international laws.

The sole source of "evidence" for the UN's ever climbing grand total...
Land Destroyer: UN Report on Syria: Based on Witness Accounts..... OUTSIDE of Syria

Staging entire interviews complete with fake gunfire directed "off stage?

» ‘Syria Danny’ Caught Staging CNN War Propaganda Stunt Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Just as they have done in Libya:

Land Destroyer: Libyan Revolution Update: Enjoying "Freedom"

The omnipresent "Danny" from Syria has been recently exposed in a video showing him relaxed, joking, and preparing off-camera staged-gunfire, before getting into character for a hysterical "casualty report" given to CNN's Anderson Cooper. "Danny" isn't the first fraud caught being used by a duplicitous Western media to sell military intervention in Syria, there was also "Gay Girl in Damascus" who turned out to be a 40 year-old American man based in the UK. It is exactly "activist-based" reports like this, that the UN and corporate media have used shamelessly to advocate Wall Street and London's mandates.
Western media to sell military intervention in Syria, there was also "Gay Girl in Damascus
BBC News - Syria Gay Girl in Damascus blog a hoax by US man

Far from an editorial oversight,(Editorial Standards??) "Gay Girl in Damascus" was in reality a 40 year-old American man living in the UK. The Western media shamelessly exploited his narrative until it unraveled, and simply moved on to other actors, like "Danny" who directs fake gunfire off-camera while giving casualty reports to CNN.

The Western media shamelessly exploited his narrative until it unraveled.
Example of the exploited narrative...

'A Gay Girl in Damascus' Blogger Kidnapped at Gunpoint in Syria | Fox News

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Syria: Game Over for Western Propaganda [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Syrian Activists Caught Lying, Syrian Rebels Caught Committing Atrocities.

"Infowars"? You post garbage from crap blogs like that and expect adults to take you seriously? :cuckoo:

For your information infowars is not a blog, it's a web site... which shows you don't know what the hell you're talking about.It's apparent that you're not intellectually capable of refuting the information provided. It's looks as though you're only capable of sophomoric ad hominem attacks.
The writers at infowars.com and prisonplanet.com always check their sources and a lot of very good information has come from Alex Jones and his staff over the years. He's been PROVEN to be right about a lot of things,while being mocked and ridiculed for what he was claiming. I think I know how he felt and still feels...I think I understand him better than I did when I first started listening to him and following his web sites.
You've probably have never visited his web site to be a fair judge of the info provided and the craft of actual research is lost on people like you. You prefer style over substance... the pressitudes that provide tawdry yellow journalism over well researched and vetted material.
It's an information war and the corporately controlled Lame stream media propaganda organs are getting their asses kicked!!

Last edited:
For your information infowars is not a blog, it's a web site... which shows you don't know what the hell you're talking about.It's apparent that you're not intellectually capable of refuting the information provided. It's looks as though you're only capable of sophomoric ad hominem attacks.
The writers at infowars.com and prisonplanet.com always check their sources and a lot of very good information has come from Alex Jones and his staff over the years. He's been PROVEN to be right about a lot of things,while being mocked and ridiculed for what he was claiming. I think I know how he felt and still feels...I think I understand him better than I did when I first started listening to him and following his web sites.
You've probably have never visited his web site to be a fair judge of the info provided and the craft of actual research is lost on people like you. You prefer style over substance... the pressitudes that provide tawdry yellow journalism over well researched and vetted material.
It's an information war and the corporately controlled Lame stream media propaganda organs are getting their asses kicked!!

Sorry douchebag but every major media outlet across the Arab world, Russia, human rights watch, amnesty international, ny times, etc ALL claim that ass-ad the animal butcher is responsible, and while a few al Qaeda may be blowing up a car bomb here or there - it is no match for the massacres conducted by the regime.

So you're moving to Syria, Huggy? Or don't you have the balls?

You were sounding rational for a while, don't fuck it up with stupidities like this :eek:

Anyone who thinks Obama is the worst leader in the world needs to spend a bit of time enjoying the wonderful leadership available somewhere like Noth Korea, Zimbabwe or Syria it might help them appreciate the US just so much more.

Sorry douchebag but every major media outlet across the Arab world, Russia, human rights watch, amnesty international, ny times, etc ALL claim that ass-ad the animal butcher is responsible, and while a few al Qaeda may be blowing up a car bomb here or there - it is no match for the massacres conducted by the regime.

Rhodes is right Ergo - even Al Jazeera blames the worst of the massacres on the regime.

I dare say the protestors are also committing some acts of violence, but not at the scale the regime is.

Forum List

Back