Asking Cops to Explain Abusive Cops

It's kind of silly to expect people on an internet message board to solve a specific problem in an area most of the posters have never hear of. Don't you think that is a problem the authorities in that area should work on? Obviously the gestapo tactics just make it worse.

You're helpless then?

In this particular case, I don't know exactly what I personally could do about it, even if I did know anything about that area. I'm not one of those idiots that thinks I know the answers to every problem everywhere. Unfortunate that you do.

Oh. You have no idea and might require thinking and so you decide to insult someone else for your idiocy. Got it.

There are lots of areas just like them. It is the same: one part of the area asks and the other rejects it.

I'm not ashamed to say I just don't know the answer, especially about something I know very little about. That is one of the crazy things about Teabaggers. They never hesitate to spout their silly thoughts about things they don't understand.

I'm a liberal, hon.

OK. I still have no idea of how to fix the problems there.

You're helpless then?

In this particular case, I don't know exactly what I personally could do about it, even if I did know anything about that area. I'm not one of those idiots that thinks I know the answers to every problem everywhere. Unfortunate that you do.

Oh. You have no idea and might require thinking and so you decide to insult someone else for your idiocy. Got it.

There are lots of areas just like them. It is the same: one part of the area asks and the other rejects it.

I'm not ashamed to say I just don't know the answer, especially about something I know very little about. That is one of the crazy things about Teabaggers. They never hesitate to spout their silly thoughts about things they don't understand.

I'm a liberal, hon.

OK. I still have no idea of how to fix the problems there.

Ok.

Forum List

Back