~Asking A Cop A Question~

Why mess with a police officer? It's a given you will lose. I've been stopped several times and been given warning half the times I've been stopped. Just be polite, take a pill and tell them you are subject to panic attacks, with tears in your eyes, on your way to the doctor, and they try to calm you down and tell you that you are a pretty girl and don't want anything to happen to you. So, please slow down and get to your doctor;s office safely. :D

BTW, one saw I didn't have my seat belt on and he said, "I see you just unsnapped your seat belt, didn't you? I shook my head "No"..and put my head down, and he said, "Yes, you did" and walked away.

Last edited:
Just be polite, take a pill and tell them you are subject to panic attacks, with tears in your eyes, on your way to the doctor.

jtpr312 tries that all the time, but it never seems to work.

Once I was stopped in the city and the police officer told me that if I could tell him a good joke and make him laugh, I could get away with a warning. I told him this:

Once there was a State Highway Patrolman who stopped a speeding car. He walked up to the woman driving the car and the woman smiled and said, "I know why you stopped me. You want me to buy some tickets to the State Highway Patrolman's Ball!"

The Police officer just looked at her and said, "The State Highway Patrolmen have no Balls." At which time he just dropped his head. Stood for a second, walked back to his car and sped away.

I got the warning.

Attorney General Eric Holder is technically where the buck stops in the world of law enforcement. He won't even answer questions from congress. Go ahead and use the "F" bomb if you are comfortable with it. I'm sure a traffic Cop won't mind.

When pulled over by the coppers......would we get in trouble if we asked them something like "What the fuck did you pull me over for??"

I had someone tell me that we could cuss at them, say just about anything...but not call them pigs.
Because I am a sarcastic person...and I tend to gripe at them....I have used a bad word in front of them before...but never asked "What the fuck did I do??"
~LoL~

It is generally rude to use foul language when talking or asking questions. And while I believe the public should be able to freely question law enforcement, doing so in many States, especially in Texas, could result in death:

In Texas, the people have no civil rights contra public servants: An officer can harass and even kill you for almost no probable cause in Texas and get away with it because of the Texas Tort Claims Act - CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE**CHAPTER 101. TORT CLAIMS

In Texas, the people only have civil rights under Federal law such as 42 USC section 1983. Therefore, it is wise to calmly question law enforcement in Texas or simply receive citation and then state your case in court, however wrong you think the officer is. Dragging people to jail without just cause and wrongful killings by Texas law enforcement is norm in Texas.

I don't like the Texas criminal justice system any more than anyone else, but I think this is a bit much.

"Bit much" of what? Truth? Let him/her that has ears hear.

Forum List

Back