~Asking A Cop A Question~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
When pulled over by the coppers......would we get in trouble if we asked them something like "What the fuck did you pull me over for??"

I had someone tell me that we could cuss at them, say just about anything...but not call them pigs.
Because I am a sarcastic person...and I tend to gripe at them....I have used a bad word in front of them before...but never asked "What the fuck did I do??"
~LoL~

When pulled over by the coppers......would we get in trouble if we asked them something like "What the fuck did you pull me over for??"

I had someone tell me that we could cuss at them, say just about anything...but not call them pigs.
Because I am a sarcastic person...and I tend to gripe at them....I have used a bad word in front of them before...but never asked "What the fuck did I do??"
~LoL~

I will try to frame this question as delicately as I can. Do you have a nice rack? If so, then you can say whatever you like. If not, you can't.

~LoL~

You would most likely receive the maximum fine they can give you if you give them a shitbird attitude like that.

As long as you aren't threatening with your language you can say whatever you want and, in the end (possibly after being arrested and then found not guilty in court), get away with it.

A cop won't pull you over unless you are breaking a traffic law or driving erratically (or your car is wanted in connection with a crime but that is super rare).

They can arrest you for swearing at them. No lie they apparently get scared and threatened if you drop the Fbomb.

They can arrest you for swearing at them. No lie they apparently get scared and threatened if you drop the Fbomb.

Well....I'm fucked ~LoL~

Seriously.....I have never asked a cop this question.....but I will say, I have copped an attitude when they seem to have one.
I was wondering tho.....if you dropped the F bomb....what would be the arresting reason??

It was merely a question "What the fuck did you pull me over for??"
~LoL~

If youre rude enough or they dislike you enough, they will fine you or arrest you on something. Disorderly conduct, not wearing a seat belt, something.

However, why would you want to be rude to a cop? I have great respect for law enforcement. Plus the old saying "you catch more flies with honey", Is very true in those situations.

~LoL~

You would most likely receive the maximum fine they can give you if you give them a shitbird attitude like that.

As long as you aren't threatening with your language you can say whatever you want and, in the end (possibly after being arrested and then found not guilty in court), get away with it.

A cop won't pull you over unless you are breaking a traffic law or driving erratically (or your car is wanted in connection with a crime but that is super rare).

are you fucking kidding?

a cop will pull you over for any reason he feels like.

I was wondering tho.....if you dropped the F bomb....what would be the arresting reason??

It falls under disorderly conduct or offense within view statutes. And don't accidentally make contact when you are handing your license over either. That will get you charged with assault.

~LoL~

are you fucking kidding?

a cop will pull you over for any reason he feels like.

Yes they certainly will!
Fuckers have a quota to meet each month *grrrr*

Before you speak rudely to another whether it's a cop or not you should put yourself in their shoes. Cops are human just like you. Oh and... slow down!

If youre rude enough or they dislike you enough, they will fine you or arrest you on something. Disorderly conduct, not wearing a seat belt, something.

However, why would you want to be rude to a cop? I have great respect for law enforcement. Plus the old saying "you catch more flies with honey", Is very true in those situations.

If a copper is rude to me, I will be rude right back.
And Yes, I have seen and met plenty of rude ass fuckers.
I was recently pulled over for not wearing my seat belt......I was pissed ~LoL~

They should not have the right to tell me I have to wear a seat belt...I never wear one, never.
They wanna pull me over and fine me for not wearing one.....wtf-ever...the fine is only $10 here...I'll pay the damn things.
It's just some coppers think they are above and beyond....like their shit don't stink......I just really don't care for them. I am not purposely rude......nor do I spew profanities....I haven't as of yet.......but I can be sarcastic, let them know I ain't happy ~LoL~
Yeah...so what...I still get the ticket.....but oh well.......

My advice...try to zip it when you're pulled over.

You could get that odd cop who is homo or just hates women...in which case your rack doesn't matter.

I was pulled over for something stupid by the most obnoxious city cop ever to have disgraced the title "cop"...I asked him "How long is this going to take, I have things to do?" and his response was "If you're going to be a smart ass I imagine I could find a whole lot of things to ticket if I really looked around. We could be here all day."

I was driving a rattle trap Honda Civic at the time...I shut my mouth pronto.

My advice...try to zip it when you're pulled over.

You could get that odd cop who is homo or just hates women...in which case your rack doesn't matter.

I was pulled over for something stupid by the most obnoxious city cop ever to have disgraced the title "cop"...I asked him "How long is this going to take, I have things to do?" and his response was "If you're going to be a smart ass I imagine I could find a whole lot of things to ticket if I really looked around. We could be here all day."

I was driving a rattle trap Honda Civic at the time...I shut my mouth pronto.

:rofl:

In my business, they call it "contempt of cop."

I would say probably 90% of the police officers I have met have the capability to be nice guys so long as they are not challenged in any way. You dance to their tune, and they are very pleasant. The minute that changes, however, you are in huge trouble, depending largely upon your appearance.

If you want to act like an Adam Henry (a police term - you figure it out) with a cop, and you are driving a Lexus and are dressed well (and, preferably, are white), you will be hassled. The cop will get rude with you, order you around in a manner designed to anger you, write you for stuff he never stopped you for and generally mess with you as much as he can, topping it off with the obligatory, "have a nice day" as he shoves the ticket in your face.

Same facts, but you are driving an old junk heap, are a member of a minority race, already have a record and you lay an attitude on the cop, at the very least, you will be arrested and probably shoved around if not beaten to a pulp.

You might say this doesn't happen. If you do, be sure you can base it upon something, because I can sure base what I am saying on something - I am a long time public defender.

And did we learn anything from that? Anything that we might apply while putting posts up on Internet message boards? Hmmmmm?

Yeah, I won't even tell you what I think of "long time public defenders".

But let's just say I'm not surprised you are one.

~LoL~

You have that right.

And they have the right to search your car, your person, to put handcuffs on you, and to make you pretty fucking miserable.

It's best just to hold your tongue.

And they have the right to search your car, your person, to put handcuffs on you, and to make you pretty fucking miserable.

It's best just to hold your tongue.

The only way they can search our vehicle, is if they have probable cause. They can't just pull you over to search, just because they feel like it.
Altho I'm sure...some asswipe coppers might do it....make up some shit ass reason......don't get me started on cop bashing *ha*
They have to be suspecting something...or tipped off..and nothing like that sure as hell won't be happening with me.

Forum List

Back