Asked if Trump is fit to be President, Lyin' Ted dodges

This is what happens when a party essentially splits into two.
the party splitting in two is a good thing that has been long coming.
Only so many liberals can infiltrate the party before there is no choice but to divide it between them and the Americans.

Not really...The Tea Party split up the Republican party... you can't blame this one on democrats.

B76zFlxIYAIkE3-.jpg

Michelle Obama stated clearly that Hillary is unfit to be president, a sitting first lady. OH SNAP!!! You may want to put some antibiotic cream on that one it may fester. :lol:

Well, Trump disagrees. He said that Hillary would make a great President.

Trump said she is corrupt, incompetent, and a liar after he researched her further.
What else might he change his mind on if he actually ever does any research?

Michelle Obama stated clearly that Hillary is unfit to be president, a sitting first lady. OH SNAP!!! You may want to put some antibiotic cream on that one it may fester. :lol:

Well, Trump disagrees. He said that Hillary would make a great President.

Trump said she is corrupt, incompetent, and a liar after he researched her further.
What else might he change his mind on if he actually ever does any research?

He's going to find out that Melania is actually Mexican.

If Trump was right and he's 'lyin' Ted' then whatever Ted says is a lie and any endorsement of Trump is negated. If Ted wasn't lying then Trump is so beyond repair that he cannot serve as dogcatcher, let alone president.

If they're both lying then Ted will endorse Trump. You have your answer.

At least we know Hillary is honest and trustworthy and never lies. LOL

And Cruz was so adamant about defending his wife and Father immediately after the DNC, and now he's decided to endorse the Orange Orangutan? That tiny bit of respect he earned from me after his initial defense is now gone. When you go back on your word like that, especially when it involves family, you really lose your dignity as a human being. Cruz's words are completely hollow and meaningless. We can now safely assume that everything out of this conservative's mouth is totally empty.

This is why you don't vote Republican folks, they'll go back on their word in a heartbeat. They have zero integrity. None.

Maybe he is like Hillary and Obama. They EVOLVED on gay marriage and Cruz EVOLVED on Trump.

In an interview with the Texas Tribune’s Evan Smith, Cruz said he endorsed Trump because the November election is a binary choice between Hillary Clinton and Trump. The junior senator from Texas and unsuccessful presidential candidate said he is voting Trump because he worries Clinton would appoint liberal justices to the U.S. Supreme Court and do damage to the country.

Smith asked: “Do you consider Donald Trump to be fit to be president?”

Cruz paused, then answered: “I think we have one of two choices.”

^ Lol Cruz trying to save whatever shred of dignity he has left. Continued:

Smith listed several of the things Cruz has said about Trump in the past, including calling the New York businessman “utterly immoral,” “a sniveling coward,” “a pathological liar” and “a serial philanderer.”

Did he mean those things?

“I have had many, many disagreements with Donald Trump, some of which you have cataloged,” Cruz said. “And I have not been at all reluctant to articulate exactly why I believe that I should be the nominee instead of him.”

What Cruz Didn't (Couldn't) Say in His Endorsement of Trump | RedState

As far as polititions go, he has plenty of dignity. Texans know this it's why he beat who he did so badly here when he ran for senate. Unlike 99% of the polititions in washington. Cruze will never be presidant. He is a nerd, that dude who always screws up everyone's good time with the rulebook. It's the polititions you slaves keep electing that lack morals or dignity.

the party splitting in two is a good thing that has been long coming. Only so many liberals can infiltrate the party before there is no choice but to divide it between them and the Americans.
Could you provide a quick list of liberals who infiltrated the party?

the party splitting in two is a good thing that has been long coming. Only so many liberals can infiltrate the party before there is no choice but to divide it between them and the Americans.
Not really...The Tea Party split up the Republican party... you can't blame this one on democrats..
I don't think he's talking about Democrats. I think he's saying that there are Republicans who are actually liberals in disguise, and perhaps that they worked to destroy the party by being liberal.

Hard to see Cruz grovelling like that

Especially to a man who called his father a Kennedy killer
Cruz has been a scumbag for years. I'm not surprised at all. He has no problem throwing his own dad under the bus for political gain.
A man accuses your father of being involved in one of the most heinous crimes in history and you support him for President?

Being a member of America's slavery, Jim Crow laws, KKK originators, the lynching and oppression of Blacks .. the Democratic Party .. seems far far worse to me...

View attachment 91054

Let me check my watch...
Seems you can't point to anything in the last 50 years

A time in which Republicans have opposed affirmative action, busing, Medicaid, voting rights, defended the confederacy, opposed interracial marriage

How about 26% of Blacks trapped in Democrat Party controlled ghetto's for the past 50 years?

Interesting rant...who is "trapped"?

Not really...The Tea Party split up the Republican party... you can't blame this one on democrats..
I don't think he's talking about Democrats. I think he's saying that there are Republicans who are actually liberals in disguise, and perhaps that they worked to destroy the party by being liberal.
Thanks Mac

I saw people getting pretty disgusted with the their party , in Bush's 2nd term..
They were crumbling before Obama

The Tea Party wanted Ted Cruz.

They can't stop blaming everyone else but themselves, and can't take responsibility for anything..

Thanks Mac

I saw people getting pretty disgusted with the their party , in Bush's 2nd term..

They can't stop blaming everyone else but themselves, and can't take responsibility for anything..

I'd be curious to know who the "liberals" are who infiltrated the party.

My guess is that they would fall under Reagan's 80% Rule, which is clearly no longer in effect.

Thanks Mac

I'd be curious to know who the "liberals" are who infiltrated the party.

My guess is that they would fall under Reagan's 80% Rule, which is clearly no longer in effect.

LOL...Mac, they lost to Obama because not enough people in their party could get it together enough to support banning birth control...lol

Bush and Cheney ruined their party, anyone smart enough to see though their tactics distanced themselves.
Now they forgot that even happened and blame Obama...

So how did Cruz go back to his wife and tell her that the man who told the world she is ugly was getting his endorsement for President of the US?

trumpheidimelaniatweet.png

Forum List

Back