Ask Unorthodox: What Do People Get Wrong About Judaism?

Only about 10% of Jews keep kosher.

I don't-----only NOMINALLY

I did until my daughter became a teenager. It got too hard.

Have you ever considered that the subject of clean or unclean flesh in kosher law was not about food but teaching?

With that in mind how hard is it to avoid the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate?

How hard is it to avoid the flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours?

How hard is it to avoid the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly?

How hard is it to distinguish between clean or unclean teaching and diligently stand guard over the purity of your own mind ?

For me its easy. I bet you and your daughter would find it easy too..You probably both already do it whatever you eat for dinner.

Not believing that by eating or refraining from certain food a person can become holy as God is holy is complying with the instructions in kosher law..
Totally arbitrary set of rules. Don't eat a pig so you can get closer to god. I'm a vegetarian and that still sounds dumb to me.

Yeah, sounds dumb to me too. Even dumber coming from you right after I made it clear that the subject of what is clean or unclean flesh is the teaching of people who by their displayed attributes resemble lower beasts, either clean or unclean.

Teaching is the subject of what defiles and contaminates a persons mind. Even you do not swallow the teaching of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. Is that dumb?

Your problem is that your mind has been defiled and contaminated by bottom feeders.....dogs, worms, parasites, and vultures. Its on your breath. An unholy diet even if you never eat meat.

You might want to take a closer look at the divine menu if you ever hope to recover....

Look, you are a vegetarian for physical health reasons, True?

Why not be at least as diligent about what you let or don't let into your mind for mental health reasons?

If I lived for a thousand years I would never understand what the fuck is so hard to understand about that. The children of nomadic hebrew shepherds were expected to understand that 5000 years ago.
It's arbitrary because any animals can have worms and whatnot, you just have to cook your food properly.

Yes, I am a vegetarian for health reasons, and I am an agnostic for mental health reasons. :biggrin:

I don't-----only NOMINALLY

Have you ever considered that the subject of clean or unclean flesh in kosher law was not about food but teaching?

With that in mind how hard is it to avoid the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate?

How hard is it to distinguish between clean or unclean teaching and diligently stand guard over the purity of your own mind ?

For me its easy. I bet you and your daughter would find it easy too..You probably both already do it whatever you eat for dinner.

Not believing that by eating or refraining from certain food a person can become holy as God is holy is complying with the instructions in kosher law..
Totally arbitrary set of rules. Don't eat a pig so you can get closer to god. I'm a vegetarian and that still sounds dumb to me.

Yeah, sounds dumb to me too. Even dumber coming from you right after I made it clear that the subject of what is clean or unclean flesh is the teaching of people who by their displayed attributes resemble lower beasts, either clean or unclean.

Teaching is the subject of what defiles and contaminates a persons mind. Even you do not swallow the teaching of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. Is that dumb?

Your problem is that your mind has been defiled and contaminated by bottom feeders.....dogs, worms, parasites, and vultures. Its on your breath. An unholy diet even if you never eat meat.

You might want to take a closer look at the divine menu if you ever hope to recover....

Why not be at least as diligent about what you let or don't let into your mind for mental health reasons?

If I lived for a thousand years I would never understand what the fuck is so hard to understand about that. The children of nomadic hebrew shepherds were expected to understand that 5000 years ago.
It's arbitrary because any animals can have worms and whatnot, you just have to cook your food properly.

Yes, I am a vegetarian for health reasons, and I am an agnostic for mental health reasons. :biggrin:

lol....

The subject of the dietary law is not about food. The subject is teaching. The instruction is to discern between clean and unclean teaching so that you might become a living creature capable of perceiving the living God.

Are you hard of reading?

Unless you do it you will never see God.

Face the facts Taz. You were raised by wolves. You have said as much. Ever since you were a supple and tender boy people have been filling your head with contradictory and irrational degenerate low life bullshit. You reek of it.

Unless you clean out the shit in your head that confuses you, forget about seeing God, you will never even see me and I'm not invisible.

lol....

The subject of the dietary law is not about food. The subject is teaching. The instruction is to discern between clean and unclean teaching so that you might become a living creature capable of perceiving the living God.

Are you hard of reading?

Face the facts Taz. You were raised by wolves. You have said as much. Ever since you were a supple and tender boy people have been filling your head with contradictory and irrational degenerate low life bullshit. You reek of it.

Unless you clean out the shit in your head that confuses you, forget about seeing God, you will never even see me and I'm not invisible.
Actually, when I was younger I went to Sunday school and also a Catholic regular school that also taught stuff from the Torah and the NT. If you call that being raised by wolves then that's YOUR delusion, you can add it to all the others. :biggrin:

taz----hobie wants you to chew cud and CLEAVE YOUR HOOVES
Thats would be expecting a lot. lol... I'm not given to fantasy. I'm just letting him know that he doesn't have to live out the rest of his days as some wolf-jackal freak dog hybrid lost in a dark forest. He could strive to be the wise little piggy in the fairy tale.....

lol....

Are you hard of reading?

Actually, when I was younger I went to Sunday school and also a Catholic regular school that also taught stuff from the Torah and the NT. If you call that being raised by wolves then that's YOUR delusion, you can add it to all the others. :biggrin:

So I was right. You died decades ago and descended into the netherworld before you even graduated grade school, devoured by wolves and turned into batboy or some such perverted shit after they got you to worship a god made man made matzo made by human hands..

Thats not my delusion. Thats your life.

lol....

Are you hard of reading?

So I was right. You died decades ago and descended into the netherworld before you even graduated grade school, devoured by wolves and turned into batboy or some such perverted shit after they got you to worship a god made man made matzo made by human hands..

No, definitely your delusion. And I quote "devoured by wolves and turned into batboy". :lol:

taz----hobie wants you to chew cud and CLEAVE YOUR HOOVES
Thats would be expecting a lot. lol... I'm not given to fantasy. I'm just letting him know that he doesn't have to live out the rest of his days as some wolf-jackal freak dog hybrid lost in a dark forest. He could strive to be the wise little piggy in the fairy tale.....
You say "I'm not given to fantasy" then go right on to say "he doesn't have to live out the rest of his days as some wolf-jackal freak dog hybrid lost in a dark forest. He could strive to be the wise little piggy in the fairy tale". If that's reality to you then you need to go get some help. ASAP.

lol....

Are you hard of reading?

No, definitely your delusion. And I quote "devoured by wolves and turned into batboy". :lol:

lol.... You are what you is.....:itsok:

you should travel back through the years and the confusion of your life and see if it was not in that very day that a priest got you down on your knees and put the flesh of his false god into your mouth that you died..

Its been a messed up journey through the 9 levels of hell ever since then....True? why lie?

Or have you been dead for so long that you think that being repulsive is a superpower or that the garbage that comes out of your head like a foul and smelly pus is a fragrant and soothing perfume?

lol....

Are you hard of reading?

you should travel back through the years and the confusion of your life and see if it was not in that very day that a priest got you down on your knees and put the flesh of his false god into your mouth that you died..

Its been a messed up journey through the 9 levels of hell ever since then....True? why lie?

Or have you been dead for so long that you think that being repulsive is a superpower or that the garbage that comes out of your head like a foul and smelly pus is a fragrant and soothing perfume?
You really need to make up shit about people so you can feel better about yourself. And then your thoughts of sucking another man's cock come to the surface, please explain what THAT means! :biggrin:

lol....

Are you hard of reading?

You really need to make up shit about people so you can feel better about yourself. And then your thoughts of sucking another man's cock come to the surface, please explain what THAT means! :biggrin:

I was talking about the eating of the holy eucharist ceremony.

Damn. You are quite the perv.

Or were you talking about a personal experience? Were you sexually abused as a child?

Forum List

Back