Ask over 1/2 million people - Who won last night ?

OODA_Loop

Account Terminated
Aug 24, 2011
Lubyanka
ooda_loop-albums-1-picture4990-final-debate.jpg

This Debate was meaningless. Most already made up their minds before it. It was October, 22 for God's sake. To be more blunt, no one cared. Bottom line is, if the People want four more years of this misery, they'll reelect Obama. But if they want something different, they'll vote for a new President. The choice really is that clear.

Romney will be different, but the same. Sort of like the uniforms for the battle of the bands in cheech and chong.

Another Coke/Pepsi choice. Truthfully, i didn't watch much of this one. Their Foreign Policies are identical. Only brainwashed sheeple believe there's a difference in their Foreign Policies. That being said, this Debate didn't matter much. I mean it was October, 22 for God's sake. Even a dumbed-down stooge probably made up their mind before this Debate. It was an irrelevant non-event.

I wouldn't be afraid. it's the same thing it has been for decades. A lot of talking and trying to make distinct lines of difference for an election, only to go ahead and ramp up the very things promised to be different. Last night, these two agered far more than they disagreed.

Police the world? Check.
Iran, the boogeyman again? Check.
We must act in Syria? Check.

it's the same exact policy from each man on this subject. The differences are so slight, if you skip over the rhetoric and just look at the conclusions, it's virtually identical in every regard.

It's the economy stupid. Want to spend to 20 Trillion? vote obama, want to start towards balancing the budget and cutting waste? Vote Romney.

I wouldn't be afraid. it's the same thing it has been for decades. A lot of talking and trying to make distinct lines of difference for an election, only to go ahead and ramp up the very things promised to be different. Last night, these two agered far more than they disagreed.

Police the world? Check.
Iran, the boogeyman again? Check.
We must act in Syria? Check.

it's the same exact policy from each man on this subject. The differences are so slight, if you skip over the rhetoric and just look at the conclusions, it's virtually identical in every regard.

Yeah, both are a real mess as far as Foreign Policy goes. That's why this Debate didn't interest me. What are they really arguing about? They agree much more than they disagree on Foreign Policy. But this Election will come down to the Economy. If the People want four more years of this Obomination, than so be it. I guess we'll see.

Romney will be different, but the same. Sort of like the uniforms for the battle of the bands in cheech and chong.

i agree with this, but as i have been preaching, as long as Romney just gets the economy going he doesnt have to do much else, the economy is first and foremost.

Must have been incredibly difficult for them to pretend they disagreed so much. Our Foreign Policy will remain an Interventionist Globalist policy no matter which one wins. And anyone with common sense understands that. This Election will come down to the Economy. Does Obama deserve another four years or not? That's the question that will be answered on Election Day.

Forum List

Back