Ask Mortimer a Question you like

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. Or if that is gonna take a while, what is the value of Pi to the last decimal point.

And if all that is beyond your ken...paper or plastic?

A woodchuck would chuck
All the wood a woodchuck would chuck
If a woodchuck would chuck wood.

:D

Q. Just how much of a Republican is JakeStarkey

I dont know him, sorry, cant answer. If he says he is Republican he probably is.

Well, maybe.

You should know that Jake have never once supported any Conservative position r policy, is in favor of a Communistic Single Payer healthcare system, said Trump had no chance, and is the first to respond and defend against any post critical of Progressive thought or ideology

Last edited:

I dont know him, sorry, cant answer. If he says he is Republican he probably is.

Well, maybe.

You should know that Jake have never once supported any Conservative position r policy, is in favor of a Communistic Single Payer healthcare system, said Trump had no chance, and is the first to respond and defend against any post critical of Progressive thought or ideology

If Bruce Jenner can “identify as a woman”, and we are obligated to treat that as valid, in spite of the obvious biological evidence to the contrary or else be branded as hateful, ignorant bigots, then surely JackassStarkey can likewise “identify as a Republican”, imposing on us the same obligation to treat that as valid in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

As the topic title...
Why are you obsessed with race?

I really dont know myself "why". Many people have a interest which borders obsession, maybe not race but something else. As a child I was obsessed with Sci Fiction movies, at home I watched all the Star Trek serials and then in school I would 24/7 talk about it and pissed of the people, now I talk about race.

Well, maybe.

If Bruce Jenner can “identify as a woman”, and we are obligated to treat that as valid, in spite of the obvious biological evidence to the contrary or else be branded as hateful, ignorant bigots, then surely JackassStarkey can likewise “identify as a Republican”, imposing on us the same obligation to treat that as valid in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Is there a question in that somewhere for Mortimer ??

As the topic title...
Why are you obsessed with race?

I really dont know myself "why". Many people have a interest which borders obsession, maybe not race but something else. As a child I was obsessed with Sci Fiction movies, at home I watched all the Star Trek serials and then in school I would 24/7 talk about it and pissed of the people, now I talk about race.
Don't mention it while you visit the USA.

Otherwise people will think/know that you are obsessed.

It's a form of OCD. You have it. In spades.

Are all of your answers in this thread honest, and would they be honest?

Even if they were of a personal nature?

Yes they are honest 99% but if its too personal i might not answer to protect myself.

Do you believe in God, are you a member of an organized religion?

I do believe in God. Im member of the eastern orthodox church. Eastern Orthodox Church - Wikipedia
Do you think God is a Gypsy?

Why or why not?

Are all of your answers in this thread honest, and would they be honest?

Even if they were of a personal nature?

Yes they are honest 99% but if its too personal i might not answer to protect myself.

Do you believe in God, are you a member of an organized religion?

I do believe in God. Im member of the eastern orthodox church. Eastern Orthodox Church - Wikipedia
Do you think God is a Gypsy?

Why or why not?

No, I dont believe that. God is not a human. Im not ethnocentric.

Well, maybe.

Let's ask him.

Hey, Mortimer—is there a question in there for you?

Well, maybe.

Let's ask him.

Hey, @Mortimer—is there a question in there for you?

Didnt noticed one, but its ok.

Forum List

Back