Ask Mortimer a Question you like

Why is Yiostheoy trolling your thread?

This question only he can answer.
I don't think he can.

Apparently he didn't read the title of the thread and was completely unaware that he was unintentionally trolling you.

He is under the mistaken impression that some words that have come into use after he was born do not have an agree upon meaning.

I don't think he can.

Apparently he didn't read the title of the thread and was completely unaware that he was unintentionally trolling you.

He is under the mistaken impression that some words that have come into use after he was born do not have an agree upon meaning.
There is a good reason this Fokker is on the iggy list.

I don't think he can.

Some folks need to retreat to safe spaces, especially trolls.

Folks that are able to hang with critical thinkers, spiritually enlightened, and those connected? These are the people that don't mind having their assumptions, thoughts and behavior challenged.

I certainly don't mind mine challenged. Others that put folks on ignore and want their "safe spaces" are like snowflakes and frail little children, worried about cognitive dissonance that might be caused by their fragile world view they have constructed.

Most folks have a generally agreed upon idea of what trolling is, and you have done it, and do it, with out meaning to, often. In fact, many times, you troll yourself. I still think your pretty cool though. I like intelligent folk.

"The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
Trolling requires deceiving; any trolling that doesn't involve deceiving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccessful troll."
Urban Dictionary: trolling
b22145b1ad09ce067dedeb8bc2abe15a0a2de4bf20944c4c2ffc26c2c4aa4327.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(You'll never be a better troll than I though. I take the lesson from Socrates quite seriously, and have no compunction about trolling myself.)

Are all of your answers in this thread honest, and would they be honest?

Even if they were of a personal nature?

I don't think he can.

Folks that are able to hang with critical thinkers, spiritually enlightened, and those connected? These are the people that don't mind having their assumptions, thoughts and behavior challenged.

I certainly don't mind mine challenged. Others that put folks on ignore and want their "safe spaces" are like snowflakes and frail little children, worried about cognitive dissonance that might be caused by their fragile world view they have constructed.

Most folks have a generally agreed upon idea of what trolling is, and you have done it, and do it, with out meaning to, often. In fact, many times, you troll yourself. I still think your pretty cool though. I like intelligent folk.

"The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
Trolling requires deceiving; any trolling that doesn't involve deceiving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccessful troll."

(You'll never be a better troll than I though. I take the lesson from Socrates quite seriously, and have no compunction about trolling myself.)
This kid is obviously (1) in high school and (2) psychologically troubled.

This indicates an astounding dearth of spontaneity.
I am spontaneous when I decide what I want to cook and eat.

Then I normally make planned leftovers for several meals over 2 to 3 days.

This indicates an astounding lack of creativity.

Now me I like to plan about six to twelve seconds in advance.
I plan everything.

We Greeks are very cerebral about that.

The Russians get that from us too.

When I wake in the morning the first thing I do is look at the clock.

Next I decide what to do next.

Then I plan my whole day all out from my first step out of bed.

I plan everything.

7729823730_169a8bc262_b.jpg

snore.gif

I don't think he can.

This kid is obviously (1) in high school and (2) psychologically troubled.
One out of two isn't bad. :lmao:

Jack+s+got+it+figured+out+tick+tock+tick+tock_962aa0_5304994.png

I plan everything.

7729823730_169a8bc262_b.jpg

snore.gif

Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next.
cat-animated-gif-u30lpng.gif~c200
Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next. Next I decide what to do next.

Forum List

Back