Ask me Anything. Really.

gop_jeff said:
3 on attack, 2 on defense.

What a great game...

Don't forget 'and below', but yes, that is correct, and yes it is. They recently (?) made new versions, one for the Pacific and one for Europe. Different (better) arrangement of territories and two new units: artillery and destroyers.

Jackass said:
What am I stroking with my hand right now?

Unless you have a tweezer in that right hand with you, I would say maybe your hair!!!!!! HAHA!

If a train leaves new york for california at 7 am and a train leaves california for new york at 11 am, what time is lunch?

jimnyc said:
I'm 36 years old. I smoke a pack and a half per day. I eat at McDonalds whenever I can. I love red meat. I rarely exercise, unless typing in the names of websites or clicking my mouse count. I don't drink unless I plan on getting wasted. I do this on friday nights, or every other friday night. I drink 3 cups of coffee per day and around 3-5 Snapple's at work. I have a bad temper. I have anxiety. I'm on daily meds for the anxiety. I don't have proper sleep patterns. My ass (just above it) still hurts and I believe it's infected. The Dr. said if this happened I would need a full operation at the hospital to completely remove my new found friend. My room is disgustingly filthy and I sleep there nightly. I am full of negativity, but far from suicidal, I prefer to live to make others miserable.

Till what age will I live?

:)

Here is how you can find out.
www.deathclock.com

spooky shit lol

KLSuddeth said:
Here is how you can find out.
www.deathclock.com

spooky shit lol

This calculates me dying in 2063, just shy of my 87th birthday. That means the latest I can run for President without dying in office is 2056. That gives me 52 years to develop a campaign plan, build rapport, etc. etc. Woo-hoo!

-=d=- said:
The beach will be fun - for awhile...you'll get bored after an hour or two of bikini-watching. There's a significant chance you'll not put on enough sunscreen and pay the price for your beach-laying-on, at night when you notice the burns.

Be safe - have fun! :)

Hawaii did not suck at all. The weather was perfect (even with a couple of afternoon rain showers to cool things down).

Geckos hanging on to everything, and the surf was beginning to pick up at Pipeline and Sunset!

I did get a bit of a sunburn on my legs when I went and played a round at Turtle Bay (the Palmer course) where the geezer tour plays the Schwab Open. Shot under 100, and was pleased!

Plate lunches every day that I could, and fresh mango and pineapple for breakfast.....

Did I mention that it was a very good time?

Did you miss me?

Forum List

Back