Ask me Anything. Really.

I'm still waiting on the answer to the lottery question someone else posted.

Actually, you can add Pennsylvania's. The Powerball is up to around 99 million I believe.

Numbers please. :D :thup:

lilcountriegal said:

Actually, you can add Pennsylvania's. The Powerball is up to around 99 million I believe.

I will just settle for the powerball numbers I am not too greedy I will even share the winnings ..... :beer:

lilcountriegal said:

How many numbers does your lottery require?

Try these. :)

-=d=- said:
The trends are moving away from thong panties; 'boyshorts' are quickly becoming the trend, proving women can cover more skin and still be sexy. Personally, t-back underwear is simply 'not' attractive, as it 'squares off' a woman's backside. Thong, with tapered sides promote a better hip/butt/lower back shape.

:)

Me like! :thup:

(not on -=d=-...)

gop_jeff said:
Me like! :thup:

(not on -=d=-...)

Problem is, when women w/ 'saddle bag' fat on their legs/hips wear them, it accentuates the 'problem area'. The fat can sorta 'pop' out just passed the seam on the 'leg' of the panty.

-=d=- said:
Problem is, when women w/ 'saddle bag' fat on their legs/hips wear them, it accentuates the 'problem area'. The fat can sorta 'pop' out just passed the seam on the 'leg' of the panty.

Maybe you could get a part time job at Victoria Secret ? :happy2:

Sandy73 said:
Maybe you could get a part time job at Victoria Secret ? :happy2:

I tried to apply there once - the store manager said no males are allowed to work out on the floor; would have to have a stocking job. :(

The problem I'd have is telling women honestly what they should or shouldn't be wearing. Most women aren't as forgiving as my wife when they hear "Actually? that (insert item) isn't flattering on you..."

-=d=- said:
I tried to apply there once - the store manager said no males are allowed to work out on the floor; would have to have a stocking job. :(

The problem I'd have is telling women honestly what they should or shouldn't be wearing. Most women aren't as forgiving as my wife when they hear "Actually? that (insert item) isn't flattering on you..."

My husband is the same way as you are and I like it .. I don't wanna look like a whale in my underclothes ! ;)
You would be surprised at how many women LIKE the "Actually" word !

dilloduck said:
What kind of insect was flying around my flowers this morning. It was yellow and black like a bumble bee but nearly as big as a humming bird. The tail looked similar to that of a shrimp.
I'm timing you ! ;)

I scored----its in the family Bombyliidae--- close as I could get----
I can't believe you got me bug chasing like this !! :rotflmao:

Sandy73 said:
My husband is the same way as you are and I like it .. I don't wanna look like a whale in my underclothes ! ;)

:D

I love my wife. I enjoy when she looks great. As a part of that, I want her to feel good about what she wears. if something she wears enhances a physical 'flaw', she'd like to know. Just like if I had a booger hanging out, I'd rather somebody tell me, than for me to walk around all day unaware.

-=d=- said:
:D

I love my wife. I enjoy when she looks great. As a part of that, I want her to feel good about what she wears. if something she wears enhances a physical 'flaw', she'd like to know. Just like if I had a booger hanging out, I'd rather somebody tell me, than for me to walk around all day unaware.

Boogers and clothing nice comparison ! :laugh:

Sandy73 said:

Im with Sandy on this one... I'd much rather have someone tell me "dayam girl... that makes you look faaaaat" than for me to wear it out and have everyone else who looks at me think that.

This is a lose lose situation if your wife thinks she looks ok.
My wife use to dress like a hoochie untill we had the little girl.
I'll be damned if Iyleah is gonna dress like her momma did.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
This is a lose lose situation if your wife thinks she looks ok.
My wife use to dress like a hoochie untill we had the little girl.
I'll be damned if Iyleah is gonna dress like her momma did.

I think it depends on the opinion. I'm, uh, fairly well endowed in the chest area... not many shirts that I wear can conceal that fact. Depending on who you talk to, I can "look like a hoochie" if I'm walking around in a t-shirt and shorts....

If we're talking a skirt up to her ass and a shirt (if you can call it that) showing everything but the nipple, well, thats dressing like a hoochie.

Forum List

Back