Ask me Anything. Really.

What kind of insect was flying around my flowers this morning. It was yellow and black like a bumble bee but nearly as big as a humming bird. The tail looked similar to that of a shrimp.
I'm timing you ! ;)

jimnyc said:
I'm 36 years old. I smoke a pack and a half per day. I eat at McDonalds whenever I can. I love red meat. I rarely exercise, unless typing in the names of websites or clicking my mouse count. I don't drink unless I plan on getting wasted. I do this on friday nights, or every other friday night. I drink 3 cups of coffee per day and around 3-5 Snapple's at work. I have a bad temper. I have anxiety. I'm on daily meds for the anxiety. I don't have proper sleep patterns. My ass (just above it) still hurts and I believe it's infected. The Dr. said if this happened I would need a full operation at the hospital to completely remove my new found friend. My room is disgustingly filthy and I sleep there nightly. I am full of negativity, but far from suicidal, I prefer to live to make others miserable.

Till what age will I live?

:)

37. :D

jimnyc said:
I'm 36 years old. I smoke a pack and a half per day. I eat at McDonalds whenever I can. I love red meat. I rarely exercise, unless typing in the names of websites or clicking my mouse count. I don't drink unless I plan on getting wasted. I do this on friday nights, or every other friday night. I drink 3 cups of coffee per day and around 3-5 Snapple's at work. I have a bad temper. I have anxiety. I'm on daily meds for the anxiety. I don't have proper sleep patterns. My ass (just above it) still hurts and I believe it's infected. The Dr. said if this happened I would need a full operation at the hospital to completely remove my new found friend. My room is disgustingly filthy and I sleep there nightly. I am full of negativity, but far from suicidal, I prefer to live to make others miserable.

Till what age will I live?

Remember Jimmy the GOOD die YOUNG ! :teeth:

dilloduck said:
What kind of insect was flying around my flowers this morning. It was yellow and black like a bumble bee but nearly as big as a humming bird. The tail looked similar to that of a shrimp.
I'm timing you ! ;)

It may have been a Syrphid Fly. Immediately I thought Cicada; but haven't seen any yellow and black.

Is this a yellow and black Cicada?

Cicada.jpg

-=d=- said:
It may have been a Syrphid Fly. Immediately I thought Cicada; but haven't seen any yellow and black.

Is this a yellow and black Cicada?

Cicada.jpg

definately none of the above--eyes are way differrent (small related to its face) and its face almost looks like a barn owl----keep trying, Jeeves!

Sandy73 said:
Do I wear a thong or bikini panties ? :teeth:

The trends are moving away from thong panties; 'boyshorts' are quickly becoming the trend, proving women can cover more skin and still be sexy. Personally, t-back underwear is simply 'not' attractive, as it 'squares off' a woman's backside. Thong, with tapered sides promote a better hip/butt/lower back shape.

-=d=- said:
The trends are moving away from thong panties; 'boyshorts' are quickly becoming the trend, proving women can cover more skin and still be sexy. Personally, t-back underwear is simply 'not' attractive, as it 'squares off' a woman's backside. Thong, with tapered sides promote a better hip/butt/lower back shape.

Ok I understand your point and you are right with it but you didn't answer my question ! :whip:

Forum List

Back