Ask me Anything. Really.

dilloduck said:
and how did my son actually figured out the sound of one hand clapping?

Practice. :)

I'd guess one could 'clap' 'a' hand by closing it quickly upon itself. Think, waiving bye-bye to a child...fingers together, opening and closing.

:)

-=d=- said:
Practice. :)

I'd guess one could 'clap' 'a' hand by closing it quickly upon itself. Think, waiving bye-bye to a child...fingers together, opening and closing.

Right you are-----I think he figured it out while getting a C in english . :thup:

Dan said:
Where can I find about $20,000 in the next year and a half?

My wife worked delivering newspapers at night - 12a-3a, she made $1000 per month. That'd give you 18K in 18months. :)

Do your income taxes right, and you'll pay almost 'zero' federal tax (depending on the miles you drive, etc).

Nice! 1000K/month would be friggin' awesome. Did she get that because she had to drive real far to deliver papers?

Dan said:
Nice! 1000K/month would be friggin' awesome. Did she get that because she had to drive real far to deliver papers?

She drove about 50? Miles per night - the furthest house being less than 10 miles from where we lived. :)

The pay was based 'per paper' generally. She delivered Investor's Business Daily, and WSJ most of the time.

Howq much fun am I going to have over the next 2 weeks sitting on the beach in Hawaii?

(I'll check back in on the 10th of October to get the answer from you)

Fmr jarhead said:
Howq much fun am I going to have over the next 2 weeks sitting on the beach in Hawaii?

(I'll check back in on the 10th of October to get the answer from you)

The beach will be fun - for awhile...you'll get bored after an hour or two of bikini-watching. There's a significant chance you'll not put on enough sunscreen and pay the price for your beach-laying-on, at night when you notice the burns.

Be safe - have fun! :)

I'm 36 years old. I smoke a pack and a half per day. I eat at McDonalds whenever I can. I love red meat. I rarely exercise, unless typing in the names of websites or clicking my mouse count. I don't drink unless I plan on getting wasted. I do this on friday nights, or every other friday night. I drink 3 cups of coffee per day and around 3-5 Snapple's at work. I have a bad temper. I have anxiety. I'm on daily meds for the anxiety. I don't have proper sleep patterns. My ass (just above it) still hurts and I believe it's infected. The Dr. said if this happened I would need a full operation at the hospital to completely remove my new found friend. My room is disgustingly filthy and I sleep there nightly. I am full of negativity, but far from suicidal, I prefer to live to make others miserable.

Till what age will I live?

Forum List

Back