Ask me anything, I will not tell a lie.

Push the Switch. Good Man GT. You truly are worthy of the uniform. Midcan, I didn't think that you were aloud to play with fire works till you are older? I'm telling mom if it happens again. Gt there is something you are going to have to learn to do with your left hand now. Remember when Jambi, from Pee-Wee's Play house, wanted to learn when he got his hands. Well you only have one now.

I have called him "Bush, " that's other than "President Bush." The others, NO. Get over it.

I have called him "Bush, " that's other than "President Bush." The others, NO. Get over it.

About time... Jebus.

And I don't Believe you. :thup:

:)

peace...

Well, it's fact.

You lied, you lied (admittedly) already based on the fact that YOU thought that I was "MustangGT," which you now know was wrong. You're still not man enough to admit it, either.

About time... Jebus.

peace...

Well, it's fact.

You lied, you lied (admittedly) already based on the fact that YOU thought that I was "MustangGT," which you now know was wrong. You're still not man enough to admit it, either.

I was Mistaken... And I never Quoted MustangGT and Attributed it to you, Dingleberry...

And what you Claim is a Claim... Not a Fact.

And I haven't Lied about anything.

I don't Believe you haven't called Bush a Nickname...

That's not a Lie, it's an Opinion... Hammerhead. :thup:

You didn't Graduate High School, did you?... :lol:

peace...

About time... Jebus.

peace...

Well, it's fact.

I was Mistaken... And I never Quoted MustangGT and Attributed it to you, Dingleberry...

And I haven't Lied about anything.

I don't Believe you haven't called Bush a Nickname...

That's not a Lie, it's an Opinion... Hammerhead. :thup:

You didn't Graduate High School, did you?... :lol:

peace...

:lol: you have an "opinion" on something that is a "yes" or a "no" answer? Oh, I forgot. You're stewpit.

I am not The world-famous comic-book hero, Superman; but I am Superman.

I'm practiced in hand to hand combat and have only ever fought Punks, and/or Bullies.

I am very well mannered and I respect all people until I'm disrespected; and even then I try and remain respectful to a human extent.

In Highschool, I was athletic and I had friends who were "popular," but began befriending kids normally made-fun of and found them to be more profound, or unique. I took to them, and helped them develop some level of social skills.

I remain having a ripped body, and just ran ten miles this past Saturday. I'm always ready. I am Super. ; )

your doing the right thing here.

The right on here will try to scare you away when you break through their curtain of lies.

They will all cluck arround like chickens and call you names non stop.

They are sooo stupid they actually think lies and childlike bullying will win them the debate.

They are like sheep.

Make them prove any claimed lie they spout about.

When you are telling the truth is when they call you a lair the most.

Now the idiots are finding out their own party cheats them too.

what clowns they are.

Soon there wont be any decent person willing to call themselves a republican

I like seeing how High you will Jump... :lol:

Have you Enjoyed the last couple of days?...

peace...

I can jump higher than you.
I can out troll you.
I have the integrity not to lie.
I am not "MustangGT." :lol:

4-0 G.T.

You going to run one in for a touchdown any time soon?

I am not The world-famous comic-book hero, Superman; but I am Superman.

I'm practiced in hand to hand combat and have only ever fought Punks, and/or Bullies.

I am very well mannered and I respect all people until I'm disrespected; and even then I try and remain respectful to a human extent.

In Highschool, I was athletic and I had friends who were "popular," but began befriending kids normally made-fun of and found them to be more profound, or unique. I took to them, and helped them develop some level of social skills.

I remain having a ripped body, and just ran ten miles this past Saturday. I'm always ready. I am Super. ; )

your doing the right thing here.

The right on here will try to scare you away when you break through their curtain of lies.

They will all cluck arround like chickens and call you names non stop.

They are sooo stupid they actually think lies and childlike bullying will win them the debate.

They are like sheep.

Make them prove any claimed lie they spout about.

When you are telling the truth is when they call you a lair the most.

Now the idiots are finding out their own party cheats them too.

what clowns they are.

Soon there wont be any decent person willing to call themselves a republican

I appreciate the sentiments, personally, but I wouldn't be able to dilineate between which party has more sheep if I'm being honest.

Absolutely. I have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Why would anybody be afraid of fear?

Well... When it was said, Counselor... I believe it was Referring to the Collective Fear and what it could Cause if it got out of Control...

Settling a Nation, he was trying to do. :thup:

peace...

I know. But it was silly.

We have nothing to fear but fear.

So, be afraid of fear. Of DON'T be afraid of fear.

But you should not fear fear because that would require being fearful.

And if there's nothing other than fear to be afraid of, then there shouldn't be anything to be afraid of -- including fear.

Self negating claptrap.

Forum List

Back