Ask G.T. anything re: Diet and Exercise.

I never exercise, I eat whatever and whenever I choose, I smoke too much, and I am apparently in excellent health. I still wear the same sized clothes I wore when I was 25 years old, and my cholesterol levels are those of a 14 year old kid, and high school girls still flirt with me, for jst three examples of this unnatural life I seem to be leading.

Naturally, I feel cheated because I am not getting my fair share of the free health care benefits that other veterans my age are typically getting.

Question: Is that picture of me in my basement -- the one that seems to be me getting older and sicker -- something I should get revarnished?

PS. no I am NOT a vampire.

Last edited:
I never exercise, I eat whatever and whenever I choose, I smoke too much, and I am apparently in excellent health. I still wear the same sized clothes I wore when I was 25 years old, and my cholesterol levels are those of a 14 year old kid, and high school girls still flirt with me, for jst three examples of this unnatural life I seem to be leading.

Naturally, I feel cheated because I am not getting my fair share of the free health care benefits that other veterans my age are typically getting.

Question: Is that picture of me in my basement -- the one that seems to be me getting older and sicker -- something I should get revarnished?

I'll have to know your age to answer all of this.

be careful with a knife around that picture

When considering reaching out in this thread, do realize that I base everything I posess by-way of knowledge on the subject not just on research, but on trial and error and personal experience. I've come up with ways to engage the "diet and exercise" front in life that have helped a lot of lazy procrastinators, and I'd be glad to do it over and over.

When considering reaching out in this thread, do realize that I base everything I posess by-way of knowledge on the subject not just on research, but on trial and error and personal experience. I've come up with ways to engage the "diet and exercise" front in life that have helped a lot of lazy procrastinators, and I'd be glad to do it over and over.
Sitting in front of a computer is lousy exercise. Chips and beer does not add much either yet taste good on a hot day.

I'll have to know your age to answer all of this.

I'm not entirely sure.

I'll have to ask my dad when he comes in from breaking those wild horses.

But as I recall Christ was a corporal when I was a kid.

Sitting in front of a computer is lousy exercise. Chips and beer does not add much either yet taste good on a hot day.

I understand everyone's aspirations of being an internet comedian, but I WAS sincerely hoping to help some folks out. :tongue:

I'm not entirely sure.

Christ didn't serve. Maybe LSD has caused your memories to get away from you.

I understand everyone's aspirations of being an internet comedian, but I WAS sincerely hoping to help some folks out. :tongue:
Actually just put that in there so I can keep tabs on the thread...who knows I may learn something I wish to apply.

Actually just put that in there so I can keep tabs on the thread...who knows I may learn something I wish to apply.

True, good point. It didn't bug me, just appeared to be a pattern being my only responses were sarcasm. :tongue:

And why should I believe you know anything about diet and exercise?

You don't have to believe anything I write. How about being responsible for your own gullibility and determine if I'm a blow-hard or not by the content of my advice, before you decide one way or the other?

And why should I believe you know anything about diet and exercise?

You don't have to believe anything I write. How about being responsible for your own gullibility and determine if I'm a blow-hard or not by the content of my advice, before you decide one way or the other?

quite frankly, i do not think there is much advice you can give me about diet and exercise that isn't the same old stuff anyone else will give me

some of us here have been working out for years and we all have our own ideas on what works best.

quite frankly, i do not think there is much advice you can give me about diet and exercise that isn't the same old stuff anyone else will give me

some of us here have been working out for years and we all have our own ideas on what works best.

Good for you, and some don't. Did you ever think, maybe this thread isn't for me and I can just pass it over? What's with the complex, dude? I'm just trying to help people, if you don't need help, terrific, here's a fucking cookie. :clap2:

Understood. It is a nice gesture.

And perhaps when we know you better, and your posts have shown you to be somebody with expertise in those areas of health and fitness you'll be the guy people pay attention to when those topic come up.

Right now you're just some text on the net, know what I mean?

I don't have a complex

I just don't believe that there are any questions about diet and exercise that haven't already been asked and answered. So how would your answers be any different?

I'm not entirely sure.

Christ didn't serve. Maybe LSD has caused your memories to get away from you.

You were there, too?

Say, perhaps you really are the guy to tell us how to live long and prosper.

Okay GT here goes... female, fifty plus would be nice to lose ten to fifteen pounds of excess fat over the next four months. Not normally into junk food. Never eat out. Actually don't eat a whole lot just don't get much exercise...hurt a few years ago so a lot of activities are extremely painful.

Forum List

Back