Ask a Stupid Question...

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
It's a very simple game, really. Simply answer the above poster's stupid question, preferably with a stupid answer, then ask your own question for the next guy.

What is the deal with airline food?

dmp said:
It's over-priced and Crap.

What is the deal with 'Ask a Stupid Question' threads?

:)

I'm not sure, I think it has something to do with the circumference of the average asshole.

Does anyone know what that is, I'm planning to appear on Jeapordy, the answer maycome in handy.

Said1 said:
I'm not sure, I think it has something to do with the circumference of the average asshole.

Does anyone know what that is, I'm planning to appear on Jeapordy, the answer maycome in handy.

I think it depends on sexual preference.

How do you throw out a trash can?

You lift something very heavy in a jerking motion, thus throwing out your trashcan.

Why are some people afraid of soap?

Mr. P said:
If you are a radio TV announcer you don’t. You say Feb-ru-ary, listen close, you’ll see.

Why do women use so damn much toilet paper?

To be clean. Why do men wonder about such nonsense?

Semper Fi said:
Because its opposite day!

If its spelled "February", why do we say "Febuary"?
I don't.

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...February+pronunciation&hl=en&client=firefox-a

February, pronounced "Febuary" Hear February pronounced correctly

This is probably one of the most commonly mispronounced words in the English language. The r in February has been dropped so that it is almost always pronounced Febuary--without the r. Perhaps this is because placing the r sound in the word makes it slightly more difficult to pronounce, and since laziness tends to get the upper hand when we speak, Febuary has become the common pronunciation. However, despite this, the word is correctly pronounced February. The English language has enough silent letters as it is. Remember to keep the r sound in February.

Forum List

Back