Ask A Question

What ever happened to all the fun in the world?
Larry's not with us any more; he went on y'know
Yeah
Yeah
He bit the big one
Ahem
Yeah
Well, he's got his own little piece of heaven now

Do you file your nails?

When I was a kid, I learned from my mom how to keep nails smooth. I have recently started to do a whole lot of work around the apartment, and I hate having rough nails. They bother me as I feel them against my other fingers, and they are a distraction, so I have now been filing them once in awhile.

Since Bonzi might not return any time soon or never, we badly need someone to answer all these deep and earthy questions. :rolleyes: Yes? No?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Yes, of course. How do you file your nails? I use glass. LOl Crystal files. They be the most awesome!

Do you love or hate giving people gift ideas for yourself?

I hate giving gift ideas.

Do you every buy your own birthday your Christmas gift? (so you don't feel guilty for spending you say that is what it's for lol)

Nope, good idea though! :)

If you had one major "do over" in you life to do, what would it be?

Too many to say....

I would say trusting people without getting to know them well first. I have done that a lot. I never seem to learn.

What about you?

Too many to say....

I would say trusting people without getting to know them well first. I have done that a lot. I never seem to learn.

What about you?

Being a better Mom to my kids. There are always things you could have done better......

If you could vacation anywhere you wanted for a week fully paid for, where would you go?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Too many to say....

What about you?

Being a better Mom to my kids. There are always things you could have done better......

If you could vacation anywhere you wanted for a week fully paid for, where would you go?

Maybe to Ireland. Always wanted to.

Do you prefer the beach or mountains?

I prefer The Beach. Sun and warmth!

Are you, right now, more in the mood for Comedy or Adventure?

Comedy (actually sleep...lol)

Is it hard for you to apologize, even if you know you are the one that is right?

Forum List

Back