Ask A Public Affairs Officer (Ep. 2)

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by Paul on October 8, 2012 ·

Public Affairs Officer http://www.duffelblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/publicaffairs-300x218.jpg

Ask a Public Affairs Officer is a semi-regular column highlighting the best and brightest in the public relations field: Military PAO’s, who specialize in dodging the tough questions, spinning the worst, and hoping for the best.

What do you think about this whole Iranian nuclear thing? Are we going to go in there and wipe them out or what?

Thank you so much for your interesting question. Nuclear arms are an important weapon in the U.S. arsenal and a great deterrent against further Soviet aggression.

My wife won’t stop nagging me all the time. Then she gets all whiny when I just tell her to go make me a sandwich. I think we might get divorced. What should I do?

As a married service-member you benefit greatly from the modernized base housing, great shopping and low prices at the Commissary, and wonderful community events put on by the Family Readiness Group. We are very happy and honored to support military families worldwide.

Who do you think will win the next Presidential election?

One of the most amazing and fundamental things about our country is that we have free and fair elections and the people decide who will be our elected officials. The military fully supports this concept in the U.S. and throughout the world.

Are we ever going to get the hell out of Afghanistan?

The United States is completely dedicated to the mission of helping the great people of Afghanistan under the excellent leadership of President Hamid Karzai. Under his direction and with our military might, we have freed the people of Afghanistan, brought a stable and corruption-free democracy to the region, and partnered with an important ally in the world.

Read more: Ask A Public Affairs Officer (Ep. 2) | The Duffel Blog
Follow us: @theduffelblog on Twitter | duffelblog on Facebook

:clap2:

Forum List

Back