Asia's Governments Talk As Desperate Rohingyas Wait At Sea

Whites in America didn't want the black there.

"there" where?

I do not recall any objection to the development of Liberia. maybe?
I am still very confused as to why----more than a billion muslims do nothing to rescue
their own floating in the sea. There is no
danger in doing so except ENDING up having to harbor the muslims on the boat----
back home.
how hard can that be for some OIL drenched
emirate? ----which begs the question---if a billion muslims don't want them----why should
a small pile of Buddhists want them?

"there" where?

I do not recall any objection to the development of Liberia.

The indigenous people displaced so Liberia could be established objected.

I had no idea that indigenous people were displaced--------the land was purchased---right? they evicted people who were hanging around there? Had the concept of land ownership been established in that part of the world?. I had the impression that Liberia was some kind of economic enterprise-------the people already there were not given the opportunity to participate?

I had no idea that indigenous people were displaced--------the land was purchased---right? they evicted people who were hanging around there? Had the concept of land ownership been established in that part of the world?. I had the impression that Liberia was some kind of economic enterprise-------the people already there were not given the opportunity to participate?

The local peoples there were told to GTFO so the bad idea nation could be founded. And if you want some real irony, locals there and on a small island nearby were enslaved by, among others, American-Liberians for a time.

The local peoples there were told to GTFO so the bad idea nation could be founded. And if you want some real irony, locals there and on a small island nearby were enslaved by, among others, American-Liberians for a time.

sheeeesh actually ENSLAVED? ---
well----the idea seemed good for a few seconds there

right----the Buddhists CLEARLY do not want the ROHINGYAS in Burma. They should have left long ago. That their fellow muslims destroyed Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan and the fact that MALDIVES declared that all but muslims would lose citizenship in that country was a good clue ----they SHOULD HAVE ALL LEFT LONG AGO. Just what was keeping there? sentimental attachment? They had NO PLACE to GO???

They've lived there for generations, even centuries.

so? where have you been for the past 3000 years? lots of whole population have
UPPED AND MOVED OUT when it became
necessary to do so. Being there for "centuries" did not help anyone living in Maldives----who was not a muslim ---retain
citizenship-----------did you object back then?
There were jews in Afghanistan for more than 2000 years----but it got TOOK by DA MUZZIES-----there were hindus there---probably something like 3000 years---but it got TOOK by da muzzies There were Buddhists there---probably almost 2000 years----but it got TOOK by da muzzies.
!400 years ago -----ARABIA was culturally
diverse. Zoroastrians, and Jews---probably
more than 1000 years before the rapist pig of mecca was born----Christians----a few hundred years. What goes around, comes
around (that's the hindu in me....) The the REAL tragedy of the day are people TRAPPED -------like the Yazidi and the Christians of Iraq ------I did ask "was there anything stopping the Rohingya from LEAVING"----and the answer was no-----they could have fled to any one of DOZENS of muslim countries. Too bad so many HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of KAFFIRIN never had that option----just in the past 100 years---SCORES OF MILLIONS would have run if they had a place to go...... you can probably make that 100s of millions-------a considerable portion being ---dead babies upon which muzzie sluts dance.

When my grandfather was struggling to get his brothers, their wives and kids out of Austria-----he certainly did not try to DEMAND------"adolf ---be nice----they were there for a long long time" and no one else did either. Did you ever hear of EAST BENGAL?-------that one time HINDU LAND TEEMING WITH MILLIONS OF HINDUS?-----anyone SQUAWK about the rights of the
ancient HINDU EAST BENGALIS in 1971 as they
fell dead attempting to flee the onslaught of the worshippers of the rapist pig?......babies dead in the dust. Some of that community still line the gutters of Calcutta (make that
KOLKATA) ---btw---do you have any idea who gave scud missiles (with launchers of course----to the stone age Yemeni Shiites?)

I support the safe rescue of the Rohingyas from Burma by their fellow muslims-----because I am a very nice person-------no one should machine gun them down or divest them of whatever they carry with them during
the rescue --------because I am a very nice person and hope to see them get a better deal than have millions at the hands of muslims

So...should we have supported the safe rescue of Jews from the Nazi's instead of fighting the Nazi's then?

I have a wonderful idea for the salvation of the
ROHINGYAS--------where are them FLOTILLAS?????

There aren't any. No one seems to care too much. The Flotilla-Folk ignore it and the Anti-Holocaust folk ignore it. The so-called Peace Prize Winner in Myanmar has nothing to say either. Imagine that.

I have a wonderful idea for the salvation of the
ROHINGYAS--------where are them FLOTILLAS?????

There aren't any. No one seems to care too much. The Flotilla-Folk ignore it and the Anti-Holocaust folk ignore it. The so-called Peace Prize Winner in Myanmar has nothing to say either. Imagine that.

the peace prize winner of Myanmar deal with it-----what do you expect her to do? force Kuwait to save the muslims of Burma? I am not sure who the "anti-holocaust" people are------THE FLOTILLA people are the right people to do the job----they can FLOAT the Rohingyas to some receptive muslim land----like TURKEY or IRAN into the arms of their
bretheren. Way back in the era of ADOLF----no one expected the Eskimos to adopt the refugee jews into the igloos

right----the Buddhists CLEARLY do not want the ROHINGYAS in Burma. They should have left long ago. That their fellow muslims destroyed Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan and the fact that MALDIVES declared that all but muslims would lose citizenship in that country was a good clue ----they SHOULD HAVE ALL LEFT LONG AGO. Just what was keeping there? sentimental attachment? They had NO PLACE to GO???

They've lived there for generations, even centuries.

so? where have you been for the past 3000 years? lots of whole population have
UPPED AND MOVED OUT when it became
necessary to do so. Being there for "centuries" did not help anyone living in Maldives----who was not a muslim ---retain
citizenship-----------did you object back then?
There were jews in Afghanistan for more than 2000 years----but it got TOOK by DA MUZZIES-----there were hindus there---probably something like 3000 years---but it got TOOK by da muzzies There were Buddhists there---probably almost 2000 years----but it got TOOK by da muzzies.
!400 years ago -----ARABIA was culturally
diverse. Zoroastrians, and Jews---probably
more than 1000 years before the rapist pig of mecca was born----Christians----a few hundred years. What goes around, comes
around (that's the hindu in me....) The the REAL tragedy of the day are people TRAPPED -------like the Yazidi and the Christians of Iraq ------I did ask "was there anything stopping the Rohingya from LEAVING"----and the answer was no-----they could have fled to any one of DOZENS of muslim countries. Too bad so many HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of KAFFIRIN never had that option----just in the past 100 years---SCORES OF MILLIONS would have run if they had a place to go...... you can probably make that 100s of millions-------a considerable portion being ---dead babies upon which muzzie sluts dance.

When my grandfather was struggling to get his brothers, their wives and kids out of Austria-----he certainly did not try to DEMAND------"adolf ---be nice----they were there for a long long time" and no one else did either. Did you ever hear of EAST BENGAL?-------that one time HINDU LAND TEEMING WITH MILLIONS OF HINDUS?-----anyone SQUAWK about the rights of the
ancient HINDU EAST BENGALIS in 1971 as they
fell dead attempting to flee the onslaught of the worshippers of the rapist pig?......babies dead in the dust. Some of that community still line the gutters of Calcutta (make that
KOLKATA) ---btw---do you have any idea who gave scud missiles (with launchers of course----to the stone age Yemeni Shiites?)

I support the safe rescue of the Rohingyas from Burma by their fellow muslims-----because I am a very nice person-------no one should machine gun them down or divest them of whatever they carry with them during
the rescue --------because I am a very nice person and hope to see them get a better deal than have millions at the hands of muslims

So...should we have supported the safe rescue of Jews from the Nazi's instead of fighting the Nazi's then?

you query makes no sense We fought the Nazis because of their aggression against our allies-------and THE aggression of their allies against us. Of course at the same time we should have supported the safe rescue of the jews-----but we didn't. Neither Burma nor its allies are attacking us or our allies-------the only issue not is the safe rescue of the Rohingyas-----to logical places where there are people who have a reasonable interest in their welfare

New Topics

Forum List

Back