Asians Overcome Racism

I couldn't resist this one.

Anyone know what the white stuff in chicken shit is?

It's shit too.

Originally posted by Unknown
Big D,

I you feel that strongly about hispanics and blacks, then go to where it's mostly populated with hispanics and blacks and tell them what you think about them. Come back and tell me how it went :teeth:

If you can't do that, then you aren't man enough and you are afraid, cause all you do is hide under this message board and talk shit, cause nobody knows who you are, for now anyway.

You're nothing but a chicken shit that is all talk. (Yes everyone, here is a piece of chicken shit that talks :D )

Although I can't say I totally agree with Big D's views, but I "can" say that this is a problem all in itself. People would've pointed out problems with minorities a long time ago, but it's quite difficult. As a whole, minorities can't be told what's wrong with them. If you brought it up, you'd probably get killed or sued for your life. Either way, the person would lose. On the other hand, minorities can point out white faults whenever they want; they're even encouraged to in some cases...

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
Although I can't say I totally agree with Big D's views, but I "can" say that this is a problem all in itself. People would've pointed out problems with minorities a long time ago, but it's quite difficult. As a whole, minorities can't be told what's wrong with them. If you brought it up, you'd probably get killed or sued for your life. Either way, the person would lose. On the other hand, minorities can point out white faults whenever they want; they're even encouraged to in some cases...

oh yeah, tell me you can tell a white person that they suck and they are just going to stand there and say "oh, well, um".

Seems to me if someone black walked up to the kkk and called them "inferior", they wouldn't let the guy walk away.

Vinnie with all due respect we are all pretty sure we have your view on this subject down to a t. Don't take this personal but let it go for a bit please. This shit is personal between woman abuser D and myself. This is the lowest form of life when you talk shit about and to someone else's wife, might as well denegrate the physically handicapped to.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Seems to me if someone black walked up to the kkk and called them "inferior", they wouldn't let the guy walk away.

Let's all do a reenactment of "Black Like Me". I want to do my Sammy Davis jr impression.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Let's all do a reenactment of "Black Like Me". I want to do my Sammy Davis jr impression.

The point being, you can try that test at that time. When we're doing the experiment. The blackface experiment, as documented in "Black Like Me".

Originally posted by Unknown
oh yeah, tell me you can tell a white person that they suck and they are just going to stand there and say "oh, well, um".

Most white people would probably ignore them and get away from them actually (and I'm not talking about the KKK--they don't represent white people). White people don't complain about "racial slurs" and such against them because most white people just think, "well...sticks and stones make break your bones, but 'words' will never hurt you."

When is the last time you heard of a white person filing a suit against a black person for calling him a "white honky" or a "pale face?" It just doesn't happen, and probably would be thrown out anyway, because "who cares about white rights," I mean come on; we all know that by now.

Most white people would probably ignore them and get away from them actually (and I'm not talking about the KKK--they don't represent white people). White people don't complain about "racial slurs" and such against them because most white people just think, "well...sticks and stones make break your bones, but 'words' will never hurt you."

When is the last time you heard of a white person filing a suit against a black person for calling him a "white honky" or a "pale face?" It just doesn't happen, and probably would be thrown out anyway, because "who cares about white rights," I mean come on; we all know that by now.

Only racists consider white rights, ya know.

Only racists consider white rights, ya know.

No I don't know...

That's just the kind of thinking that many people in this country have that makes no sense what so ever.

White rights: that's racist
Minority rights: that's encouraged.

That's just the same as it automatically being racially motivated for a white person to kill and black person, but vice versa and no one would ever bring it up--just another killing.

How about systems where minoirites get easier tests, pass with lower grades, get jobs they don't deserve, and get into colleges in someone else's place. That's not racist? The only factor is their race--bottom line.

I'm not saying that every single black person or hispanic person is bad, but I don't care what kind of person they are, they don't deserve an advantage just because they're a minority. That's pure racism and discrimination in itself. Of course, there's no such thing as discrimination against a white person. It like hasn't been discovered yet.

No I don't know...

That's just the kind of thinking that many people in this country have that makes no sense what so ever.

White rights: that's racist
Minority rights: that's encouraged.

That's just the same as it automatically being racially motivated for a white person to kill and black person, but vice versa and no one would ever bring it up--just another killing.

How about systems where minoirites get easier tests, pass with lower grades, get jobs they don't deserve, and get into colleges in someone else's place. That's not racist? The only factor is their race--bottom line.

Sheer lunacy. I wish I could be enlightened enough to hate my own race.:rolleyes:

Sheer lunacy. I wish I could be enlightened enough to hate my own race.:rolleyes:

Sheer lunacy? What is so hard for you to understand? What is so crazy and extreme about being upset over this?

Sheer lunacy? What is so hard for you to understand? What is so crazy and extreme about being upset over this?

No. I am upset about it. I'm against affirmative action. I think we're having a disconnect.

Well the base program under Affirmative action simply encourages the hiring of minorities based on the population porportion in that area. Now, that I can understand, becuase there's no penalty if you don't meet the requirement. It only really encourages the hiring of "qualified" individuals. However, there are programs under AA that do much more than that obviously: some of the things I mentioned.

Well the base program under Affirmative action simply encourages the hiring of minorities based on the population porportion in that area. Now, that I can understand, becuase there's no penalty if you don't meet the requirement. It only really encourages the hiring of "qualified" individuals. However, there are programs under AA that do much more than that obviously: some of the things I mentioned.

Yes, well, obviously the innocuous things are less bothersome.

HMMMMMM, I wonder why Asians are not a part of ANY affirmitive action programs?

Simply put, Asians are generally "too smart" for the likes of Affirmative Action.

Forum List

Back