Asians: Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise

A post from 5/24/2016....

"what I really meant is I hate USMB Oriemtals (sic)- PoliticalChic & Unkotare"
Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
Chinese are Rude

Well....assuming the racist dope who tried to write that.....meant 'Asians,' and not a style of furniture, these posts will not sit well with 'it.'

The ignorant racist who posted that is really gonna hate this.....

......let's pour gasoline on that tire fire.

Asians ( "Oriemtals (sic)")....Healthy, Wealthy and Wise.....

4. And....as for education......

350px-Higher_education_in_the_US_by_race.svg.png

The difference among races and cultures, both native and foreign born, in regard to those who have earned a bachelor's degree or higher.[2]
Educational attainment in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. "....what happens to the famous Chinese family values? ....In fact, the Fujianeseimmigrants don’t have a family life, or at least not one that middle-class Americans would recognize. “I never saw my parents,” Mandy Wong told me. Wong graduated from Brooklyn Tech High School and is now a junior at Hamilton College.Her parents “worked from 10 AM to 1 AM.” .....She had many chores, and by third grade, she was serving as primary caretaker for her younger brothers. She had few friends—not because she was unlikable but because friends were deemed an unnecessary waste of time..... “I was considered one of the lucky ones,” she says, “because I had grandparents to take care of me and didn’t have to spend all my time in the sweatshop.” She was referring to the many poor Fujianese kids with nowhere to go after school but their mothers’ steaming workplaces..... children sometimes get enlisted as reduced-fee or even free labor.

First is a cultural trait that has become a cliché in the model-minority discussion: a zealous focus on education. ....education for the next generation is close to a religion..... One recent college graduate, now a public school math teacher, told me that his mother would wake him at 5 AM to go over math problems—when he was in the first and second grade. ..
....one kindergartner’s mother said, in faltering English: “My son must go Harvard.”

No matter how poor they are, parents find a way to get their fourth- or fifth-graders into test-prep classes. WNYC foundone Sunset Park family who put aside $5,000 for classes for their three sons out of a yearly household income of just $26,000. "
Brooklyn s Chinese Pioneers by Kay S. Hymowitz City Journal Spring 2014

AND.....this, in the face of Liberals trying to block Asian aspirations....

a. African-American students with scores of 1100 had the same chance of getting into an elite school as white students who had a score of 1410…but Asian-Americans needed a 1550 SATscore.
Is there a bias against college applications from Asian students

b. "To put it another way: Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these [Ivy League] schools.

An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted."
Fewer Asians Need Apply

Chinese are Rude

Well....assuming the racist dope who tried to write that.....meant 'Asians,' and not a style of furniture, these posts will not sit well with 'it.'

Just the fact that Asians are present in the country makes it safer for everyone.

5. "Why do Asian Americans have the lowest crime rate compared to other races?
During the 1960's, San Francisco's Chinatown had the lowest income, the highest unemployment rate, the least education, the highest rates of tuberculosis and the most substandard housing of any area of the city. Yet in 1965, there were only five Chinese in prison in the entire state of California.

If you are an Asian immigrant, you likely have conservative values. This means working hard and laying low. American culture values individuality and speaking out; Asian immigrants tend to lean towards the Confucian side of things, and not disrupt the water while working extremely hard."
Why do Asian Americans have the lowest crime rate compared to other races? - Quora

And....

"....the crime rate in the US would actually increase if all Asian immigrants and Asian-Americans were deported.
.....it has to do with averages. Asians in the US have a crime rate that is fully more than 4 times lower than the White crime rate, which itself is already quite low.

Therefore, as the percentage of population that is Asian increases, the US crime rate will decrease, even if the increased population creates new victims as a consequence of sheer numbers. As the percentage of the US population that is Asian decreases, the US crime rate will increase, even with fewer people in the country."
Asian Crime Rates: A Lesson in Mathematics

Chinese are Rude

Asians ( "Oriemtals (sic)")....Healthy, Wealthy and Wise.....

6. Asian Americans are the highest-income, best-educated and fastest-growing racial group in the U.S, with Asians now making up the largest share of recent immigrants.
A Pew Research survey finds Asian Americans are more satisfied than the general public with their lives, finances and the direction of the country, and they place a greater value on marriage, parenthood, hard work and career success."
Asian Americans

We'll be in the lobby handing out applications to be Asian.

Line forms on the RIGHT!

Is it true that Ornamentals eat puppies and kittens?

Is that why they are so smart?

That query certainly obviates any hint of intelligence on your part.

Any truth to the rumor that you once authored a post with words that had more than two syllables?

As one of our boards only Ornamentals, do you have problems pronouncing your "L"s ???

Do you call November 8th "Erection Day"?????

Any truth to the rumor that you once authored a post with words that had more than two syllables?

As one of our boards only Ornamentals, do you have problems pronouncing your "L"s ???

I should warn you....you're tap-dancing on a land mine.

Its another of your stupid threads....I might as well have fun with it

Although I hate giving you credit for anything....
I'd be remiss if I didn't acknowledge the fact that.....for once....you were actually not just correct...but spot on....in a post.

Your wrote:
"As one of our boards only Ornamentals..."

'Definition of ornamental
used to make something more attractive'
Definition of ORNAMENTAL

…you are correct! That’s an event that usually accompanies a parting sea or a stone tablet!!!

(consider this a curtsy)

A few more like this and I may consider allowing you to be one of the six carrying my palanquin.
(Better look that up.)

Its another of your stupid threads....I might as well have fun with it

"Its another of your stupid threads...."

If they are stupid, it is clear why you felt drawn to it.

I'd be remiss if I didn't acknowledge the fact that.....for once....you were actually not just correct...but spot on....in a post.

Your wrote:

Definition of ORNAMENTAL

…you are correct! That’s an event that usually accompanies a parting sea or a stone tablet!!!

(consider this a curtsy)

A few more like this and I may consider allowing you to be one of the six carrying my palanquin.
(Better look that up.)

Never said you were unattractive....just boring as all hell

Your wrote:

Definition of ORNAMENTAL

(consider this a curtsy)

(Better look that up.)

Never said you were unattractive....just boring as all hell

Hmmmm.....now that sounds like a plea for more of my educational threads.....

Perhaps I'll post one proving that there was a ready and able anti-Hitler German resistance, and FDR knew it....and refused to allow them to overthrow the Nazis because FDR's lord and master, Stalin...ordered it.

That topic seems to gall you the most.

Gear up!

Forum List

Back