Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
A post from 5/24/2016....

"what I really meant is I hate USMB Oriemtals (sic)- PoliticalChic & Unkotare"
Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
Chinese are Rude

Well....assuming the racist dope who tried to write that.....meant 'Asians,' and not a style of furniture, these posts will not sit well with 'it.'

The ignorant racist who posted that is really gonna hate this.....

......let's pour gasoline on that tire fire.

ST_12.06.17_AA_pop1-600x290.png

Population Overview

Asians are best suited to copy and paste anti-left diatribes on message boards

By 'cut and paste' you mean fully documented, linked and sourced facts that reveal the truth about the Left?

And...my appreciation for your recognizing same.

If so, this post is your most honest since you assumed that false avi.

You may be on the path to rectitude!

Chinese are Rude

Well....assuming the racist dope who tried to write that.....meant 'Asians,' and not a style of furniture, these posts will not sit well with 'it.'

Asians ( "Oriemtals (sic)")....Healthy, Wealthy and Wise.....

2. "Asian American adults — especially Chinese American adults — are more physically and psychologically healthy than other U.S. adults, according to Centers for Disease Control data released Thursday.

Of the population — which includes the Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Japanese, Vietnamese and Korean subgroups — Chinese adults scored the best on five measures of health, including health status, multiple chronic conditions, serious psychological distress in the last month and limitations in work or social participation."
Asian Americans are the healthiest Americans

By 'cut and paste' you mean fully documented, linked and sourced facts that reveal the truth about the Left?

You being an Ornamental, you can't understand how tedious and pointless your posts are

Try substituting wit for volume

Is it true that Ornamentals can't drive?

Why are there no ornamental NASCAR drivers?

Every time I meet an Asian in the workplace, I am treated especially well and I thank each of them for living in America. I actually tell them how happy I am to have them help me with my shopping experience. Whether they are pharmacists, grocery clerks or just shoppers in my business, I tell them how grateful I am to help them. I tell them they are my favorite minority and how most Americans used to have more in common with them, such as politeness, courtesy, cordiality, manners and integrity.

I also tell all Canadians who come into my tourist-related town and business how Americans used to be more like them. I love meeting and helping Canadians with their shopping experience. They are very polite.

Every time I meet a nurse of any ethnicity when at work I thank them for being a nurse. You should see the surprise on their faces. They tell me they never hear that but they do hear the opposite of that. My comment leaves them feeling appreciated. That makes my day. :)

Every time I meet an Asian in the workplace, I am treated especially well and I thank each of them for living in America. I actually tell them how happy I am to have them help me with my shopping experience. Whether they are pharmacists, grocery clerks or just shoppers in my business, I tell them how grateful I am to help them. I tell them they are my favorite minority and how most Americans used to have more in common with them, such as politeness, courtesy, cordiality, manners and integrity.

I also tell all Canadians who come into my tourist-related town and business how Americans used to be more like them. I love meeting and helping Canadians with their shopping experience. They are very polite.

Every time I meet a nurse of any ethnicity when at work I thank them for being a nurse. You should see the surprise on their faces. They tell me they never hear that but they do hear the opposite of that. My comment leaves them feeling appreciated. That makes my day. :)

What do you say to negroes?

I keep telling you guys we're better than the rest of you :dance:

asian-power_o_1315033.jpg
I tell Asians they make us better because of them. They are inspirational, unless one needs to be bitter, uninformed and anti-American. Asians are a proud people and aspire to achievement, not entitlements. We as a country are better off because of them as they bring higher education skills to our country. They are usually an educated people with high standards in anything they endeavor to do. Love that about them! :)

You being an Ornamental, you can't understand how tedious and pointless your posts are

And, yet....here you are.....as you are daily, nipping at my heels.

Down, boy.

Doggie treat?

I tell Asians they make us better because of them. They are inspirational, unless one needs to be bitter, uninformed and anti-American. Asians are a proud people and aspire to achievement, not entitlements. We as a country are better off because of them as they bring higher education skills to our country. They are usually an educated people with high standards in anything they endeavor to do. Love that about them! :)

Wow!

Just wow!

Down, boy.

Doggie treat?

Well...at least your volume is down

Wit? Not so much

Wow!

Just wow!
Sometimes the truth doesn't hurt? ;)

Down, boy.

Doggie treat?

Well...at least your volume is down

Wit? Not so much

The point was that I am the flame to your moth....

....and, you've proven so once more.

Notice....first I referred to you as a doggie.... now, a moth.

Next step: Leftwinger, the Lumbricus terrestris!
(You better look that up.)

Wow!

Just wow!
Sometimes the truth doesn't hurt? ;)

(This is kinda like the old days!)

Chinese are Rude

Asians ( "Oriemtals (sic)")....Healthy, Wealthy and Wise.....

3. The Census Bureau estimated real median household income at $53,657 for 2014 and $54,462 in 2013. Household income varies by race, with Asians the highest in 2014 at over $74,000 and African Americans the lowest around $35,000.
Household income in the United States - Wikipedia, the free ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Household_income_in_the_United_St...
Wikipedia

And....while we're discussing the wealth of Asians.....
...check out the result of 7 years of Liberal governance:

a. "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.
The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong — home health care, food preparation and retailing — even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.
“Stagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,”..."http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

b. "....US hourly wages have not only not increased for the past 7 years, but for the vast majority of the labor force continue to decline,.... just the month of August will be enough to provide the Trump - and every other - campaign with enough soundbites and pivot points to last it for weeks on end: namely, that in August a whopping 698,000 native-born Americans lost their job. This drop was offset by 204,000 foreign-born Americans, who got a job in the month of August. .... since December 2007, according to the Household Survey, only 790,000 native born American jobs have been added. Contrast that with the 2.1 million foreign-born Americans who have found a job over the same time period..." 698K Native-Born Americans Lost Their Job In August: Why This Suddenly Is The Most Important Jobs Chart | Zero Hedge

c. "U.S. Economy Expands to 0.5% Pace, Weakest in Two Years
The U.S. economy expanded in the first quarter at the slowest pace in two years ....Gross domestic product rose at a 0.5 percent annualized rate after a 1.4 percent fourth-quarter advance, Commerce Department data showed Thursday. The increase was less than the 0.7 percent median projection in a Bloomberg survey and marked the third straight disappointing start to a year." U.S. Economy Expands to 0.5% Pace, Weakest in Two Years

Is it true that Ornamentals eat puppies and kittens?

Is that why they are so smart?

Is it true that Ornamentals eat puppies and kittens?

Is that why they are so smart?

That query certainly obviates any hint of intelligence on your part.

Any truth to the rumor that you once authored a post with words that had more than two syllables?

Forum List

Back