Asians are not wealthier than whites

That's just a statistical artifact of the fact that there are many more whites, and fewer asians. So when you include millions of rednecks and trailer trash in the numbers, it seems like asians are wealthier.

Whites and jews hold all the money and power in America. Some of it trickles down to blacks and hispanics as well just based on numbers.

Asians are distinctly in last place. They are belittled, ignored, and always considered foreign.
Non white-white supremacists like dfens and abu afak are a joke.

When I read abu afak and dfens I picture this

DNPwsViXUAA-fvN.jpg

I call people like dfens and abu afak white supremacy collaborators (same as the Jewish collaborators in Nazi Germany)

The thing about collaborators is that they still end up with the same fate as the rest of their group.

Nazi Chic is all the rage over there.

DS5xTgyVAAEfeZ0.jpg

DS5xXAUVQAAbgR-.jpg

They beta wake up, white supremacy has no room for anything with melanin unless you're serving saying "Yessuh"

I can remember last year when that Asian doctor David Dao was kicked off United Airlines

The very next day Asian were all over twitter "Racism is wrong. Martin Luther King said ....."

Where's those Asians that marched for Peter liang huh, where they at huh ?

Fk outta here.

Also just broke about a bunch of white girls breaking an Asian women's arm

But you still see Asians at the Alt-Right and white supremacists rallies

DNQBt-yU8AA1zm9.jpg

And look at the list of white supremacists who are screwing and marrying there women

like I said--those Asians are good lookers
nice, grammatically correct post

That's just a statistical artifact of the fact that there are many more whites, and fewer asians. So when you include millions of rednecks and trailer trash in the numbers, it seems like asians are wealthier.

Whites and jews hold all the money and power in America. Some of it trickles down to blacks and hispanics as well just based on numbers.

Asians are distinctly in last place. They are belittled, ignored, and always considered foreign.

Asians are disproportionately located in areas with high cost of living and also higher rates of pay, that will make their median and average rates of pay higher than Americans who do not mostly live in high cost high wage metro areas. Also, the Asian demographic is largely the result of selection of the best and brightest into America on student and work visas. Its really not good analysis compare Asians or any group where the majority of the group are first or second generation in the country. If you want to understand race and racism in the US....you have to look at groups where the majority of the demographic is at least 5 generations deep.

Don't forget, they also gobble a HUGE amount of rice.

That may or may not be true, but one thing I know is true.
Asians are nicer people than whites.

“When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace” - Jimi Hendrix

How the heck do you figure “niceness” by race? That’s absurd.
Human interaction. I'm a musician and I travel a lot. I meet lots of people and in my experience Asians tend to be nicer people than the white people I've met.

“When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace” - Jimi Hendrix
Where do black people fall on you're niceness scale?
How low does the scale go?

Non white-white supremacists like dfens and abu afak are a joke.
When I read abu afak and dfens I picture this

DNPwsViXUAA-fvN.jpg

I call people like dfens and abu afak white supremacy collaborators (same as the Jewish collaborators in Nazi Germany)

The thing about collaborators is that they still end up with the same fate as the rest of their group.

Nazi Chic is all the rage over there.

DS5xTgyVAAEfeZ0.jpg

DS5xXAUVQAAbgR-.jpg

They beta wake up, white supremacy has no room for anything with melanin unless you're serving saying "Yessuh"

I can remember last year when that Asian doctor David Dao was kicked off United Airlines

The very next day Asian were all over twitter "Racism is wrong. Martin Luther King said ....."

Where's those Asians that marched for Peter liang huh, where they at huh ?

Fk outta here.

Also just broke about a bunch of white girls breaking an Asian women's arm

But you still see Asians at the Alt-Right and white supremacists rallies

DNQBt-yU8AA1zm9.jpg

And look at the list of white supremacists who are screwing and marrying there women
This is the usual SUB-saharan Africa debate by cartoon/coloring book.
`

Just because Michael Jordan can fit into white society doesn't make him white.
How does Micheal Jordan fit into white society ? Let him go to an Aryan nation or Alt-Right rally. See if he fits in

Thank you for the least helpful OP of the week.

Just because Michael Jordan can fit into white society doesn't make him white.
How does Micheal Jordan fit into white society ? Let him go to an Aryan nation or Alt-Right rally. See if he fits in
Aryan nation and alt-right aren't part of white society, they're fringe weirdos. Jordan, Micheal Jackson, Oprah, Stevie Wonder... all part of white society.

He would be mobbed for autographs.
Micheal Jordan is under the system of white supremacy like all black people

Not to mention the fact that white people have always been willing to let black people entertain them, even at the height of racism in the 40's, 50's and 60's.

But how they felt black people being their doctors, bankers, bosses ?

Forum List

Back