Asian Spam Back On USMB

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Noticed this morning Asian spam has returned. For those not aware, the easiest way to rid yourself of this nuisance is to click on the posters name and place them on ignore.

Noticed this morning Asian spam has returned. For those not aware, the easiest way to rid yourself of this nuisance is to click on the posters name and place them on ignore.
images (70).jpeg

You mean it's not the Russians ???? LOL.

Thanks anyway.

Sad, we can joke about the spam making USMB a hassle and annoyance with all the Asian spam, but the reality is that only members can put this spam on ignore. Folks who are not members have to look at page after page of spam. USMB is neutralized and made basically inaccessible during the days before the American election. Folks who just browse comments are turned away.

Sad, we can joke about the spam making USMB a hassle and annoyance with all the Asian spam, but the reality is that only members can put this spam on ignore. Folks who are not members have to look at page after page of spam. USMB is neutralized and made basically inaccessible during the days before the American election. Folks who just browse comments are turned away.
The admin doesn't give a damn or it would be gone..I like be on several message boards and none of them experience this or let it get onto the forum pages...Oh but my post manage to get edited and deleted because I am a very special kinda guy.

It's likely not real Asian spam. It's probably some joker around here playing games.

I'm not going to enter one of those posts in order to get a user name and put it on ignore. It's not that bad--just skip over those threads; they disappear soon enough. What's the big problem?

It's likely not real Asian spam. It's probably some joker around here playing games.
Nah--who here knows Chinese? The ads are for US colleges, though, at least some of them. So maybe they are from some college org. in the US.

Forum List

Back