Asian man gets kicked off United flight, fights back

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Did you all hear the story of the Asian man who was forced off a United flight and had the temerity to resist?

Let this be a lesson to all of you that Asians are not just some soft minority who will sit back and take it. They will fight back as well.

You are wrong if you think they can be kicked around. Remember how that biker gang in NYC learned the same lesson when they messed with an Asian man in an suv.

I'm not Asian myself, but I was lumped with them growing up, so there is a little solidarity there.

Did you all hear the story of the Asian man who was forced off a United flight and had the temerity to resist?

Let this be a lesson to all of you that Asians are not just some soft minority who will sit back and take it. They will fight back as well.

You are wrong if you think they can be kicked around. Remember how that biker gang in NYC learned the same lesson when they messed with an Asian man in an suv.

I'm not Asian myself, but I was lumped with them growing up, so there is a little solidarity there.
I'm not Asian myself, but I was lumped with them growing up,

You should have those lumps checked, they may have caused irreversible damage.

Forum List

Back