Asian Americans Demand Rush Apology.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
I knew this was coming. Aside from Hispanics and Caucasians, Asians are probably one of the most conservative people in America.

Is there anyone that Rush isn't going to alienate?

Asian-American lawmakers demand Limbaugh apology

By JUDY LIN, Associated Press Judy Lin, Associated Press – Fri Jan 28, 5:52 am ET
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – Rush Limbaugh's imitation of the Chinese language during a recent speech made by Chinese President Hu Jintao has stirred a backlash among Asian-American lawmakers in California and nationally.
Asian-American lawmakers demand Limbaugh apology - Yahoo! News

Not gonna happen.
O_Rry__by_FunnyOwl.jpg

We should demand an apology from them for being so damn rude all the time.
Seriously, they have to be the rudist people on the planet.

I knew this was coming. Aside from Hispanics and Caucasians, Asians are probably one of the most conservative people in America.

By JUDY LIN, Associated Press Judy Lin, Associated Press – Fri Jan 28, 5:52 am ET
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – Rush Limbaugh's imitation of the Chinese language during a recent speech made by Chinese President Hu Jintao has stirred a backlash among Asian-American lawmakers in California and nationally.
funny how every one of the NAMED people in that story turns out to be DEMOCRATS
LOL

LOL

Divecon, are you saying the majority of Asians in this country are not Conservative?

Really?

LOL

Divecon, are you saying the majority of Asians in this country are not Conservative?

Really?
no
i'm specifically NOT saying that
i'm saying it seems the ONLY ones complaining about are the ones that AREN'T conservatives

LOL

Really?

In NYC Sallow??? Give me a break. DNC ownes them.

Embarrassing for Rush that he actually thought that routine was funny...

He is 50 years behind the times

But then again, so are the ditto heads

So once again the left get it wrong, without listening to the show. He is on radio not tv. He was explaing to radio listener's what was happening. President Obama himself, said that he talked too long for the translation, he knew he made a mistake and corrected it. Rush was describing to his listener's what was happening and he does not know Chinese. It was about Obama messing up not and not an insult to the Chinese and he was not joking, just telling his audience what was happinging.

Asian Americans have nothing to be offended about..

Rush's "Ching Chong Ching" dialect reflects more poorly on him than on asians

LOL

Really?

In NYC Sallow??? Give me a break. DNC ownes them.

Are you kidding?

Anytime you want to check out some conversation in Flushing or Chinatown..let me know. I am always up for some good chinese food.

Did Rosie O'Donnell ever apologize? I remember the left excusing her "because she's a comedian".

Dunno.

Ask an Asian person.

My take is they don't really care much what ol' Rosie says..she's not conservative.

Rush..on the other hand..

The title of this should be DEMOCRATS demand Rush apologize.

Embarrassing for Rush that he actually thought that routine was funny... He is 50 years behind the times. But then again, so are the ditto heads
I thought is was fuckin' hilarious, my Asian wife thought so too. You libturds and your faux outrage... No one said anything when Jerry Lewis did an obvious Asian stereotype in The Nutty Professor. No one said anything when that pig Rosie O'Donnell did her China man impression. Lighten up Francis.

NASCAR in China:
[youtube]LJowTNP_QVk[/youtube]

Asians can't drive for shit, especially the women:
[youtube]Ik_wh6D2BRU[/youtube]

But they are good at war though. "Vietnam! Undefeated!" :lol:
[youtube]EsvGKP7Tx8M[/youtube]

Forum List

Back