Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist

He's another dumb ass who thinks Jews are a race.

Jews are both an ethnicity, and a religion.

The Cohanim marker shows that they really do have a genetic connection to the Levant, and most Jews really do have strong ties genetically with other Jews especially.

Jews are generally resentful, belligerent, and supremacist against Goyim, (Gentiles) or "Non Jews" especially White Christian ones, who they see as their main competition, and oppressors in this World.
Ethnicity does not equate to race, son. I spent valuable time showing you Jews are a cosmopolitan group and you just ignored it like you didn't see it. At first I thought you were sincerely ignorant but now, after I educated you and your mental block is is still in place, I can only surmise that you are conscientiously stupid. You keep spouting what you think is typical Jewish behavior based on the pittance of knowledge you have about Ashkenazi Jews who make up only a fraction of the Jewish and Israeli clans. There are multitudes of other Jews and Israelites of other Tribes ensconced in every continent. But Ethiopia and Africa seem to be epicenters of ancient Hebrew and Israeli tribal cultures. Not only is the Cohanim marker ascribed to the tribe of Judah prevalent there in hidden places, Other tribes still practicing ancient Hebrew rituals, including blood sacrifices, are living relics of the most ancient Israeli tribes of all. Your Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews are late bloomers.
He's another dumb ass who thinks Jews are a race.

The Cohanim marker shows that they really do have a genetic connection to the Levant, and most Jews really do have strong ties genetically with other Jews especially.

Jews are generally resentful, belligerent, and supremacist against Goyim, (Gentiles) or "Non Jews" especially White Christian ones, who they see as their main competition, and oppressors in this World.
Other tribes still practicing ancient Hebrew rituals, including blood sacrifices, are living relics of the most ancient Israeli tribes of all. Your Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews are late bloomers.

Blood sacrifices, you mean like Jewish ritual slaughter, or as they call "Blood Libel"?
or
do you mean Shechita slaughter of animals by blood letting?

It's hard to tell which you meant?

Either way, I'd agree it's kind of hard to justify Jews as some kind of benevolent people.

If yo read the Old Testament you will know what I meant.

lol if you had read the Old Testament, you wouldn't be babbling idiotic assertions in this thread. You haven't read squat.
Look, chuckles., name one idiotic assertion I've made...I dare you.

Jews have always been the most well off group, mainly because THEY are racist and rarely buy outside their community.

Well, yes, in some cases; most other ethnic groups do the same, so there is nothing particularly 'Jewish' about that. They also have a high proportion of self-haters as well, to the point of being suicidal; see the Israeli 'Peace' movement for some truly bizarre examples of that, and the loony Jews here in the U.S. who support the Democratic Party.

Ethnicity does not equate to race, son. I spent valuable time showing you Jews are a cosmopolitan group and you just ignored it like you didn't see it. At first I thought you were sincerely ignorant but now, after I educated you and your mental block is is still in place, I can only surmise that you are conscientiously stupid. You keep spouting what you think is typical Jewish behavior based on the pittance of knowledge you have about Ashkenazi Jews who make up only a fraction of the Jewish and Israeli clans. There are multitudes of other Jews and Israelites of other Tribes ensconced in every continent. But Ethiopia and Africa seem to be epicenters of ancient Hebrew and Israeli tribal cultures. Not only is the Cohanim marker ascribed to the tribe of Judah prevalent there in hidden places, Other tribes still practicing ancient Hebrew rituals, including blood sacrifices, are living relics of the most ancient Israeli tribes of all. Your Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews are late bloomers.

Other tribes still practicing ancient Hebrew rituals, including blood sacrifices, are living relics of the most ancient Israeli tribes of all. Your Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews are late bloomers.

Blood sacrifices, you mean like Jewish ritual slaughter, or as they call "Blood Libel"?
or

Either way, I'd agree it's kind of hard to justify Jews as some kind of benevolent people.

lol if you had read the Old Testament, you wouldn't be babbling idiotic assertions in this thread. You haven't read squat.

I'm not going to quote every post you've ever made on the topic. You're just not worth that kind of time and effort.

or

I'm not going to quote every post you've ever made on the topic. You're just not worth that kind of time and effort.
I asked for ONE. Apparently you can't find one. That makes you a liar.

Second, people of any race who work full time, are married, and have high school diplomas tend not to be poor, meaning that poverty is a function of one’s choice not to do these things.

and because black married couples have a lower poverty rate than white single mothers, “life decisions” are what creates poverty.

the disproportionately black population in America’s prisons say nothing about racism, because black people simply commit more crimes, and if you don’t commit a crime, you’re not going to be arrested for it because the police are not going around arresting black people for the fun of it.
THE ONLY PEOPLE DOING WELL IN AMERICA ARE.......The Zionist Jews...BECAUSE THEY OWN YOU.....The Federal Reserve and most of the Banks and Financial Institutions....It's Easy to work that one out

Drivel.
You are an IGNORANT FOOL,who can see NO FURTHER THAN THE END OF YOUR NOSE

Forum List

Back