Asia...

IceEyes

Rookie
Apr 18, 2005
Sweden - Stockholm
Sweden newspapers reports of the new election of a Pope and the latest reality show celebrety getting new lips.

Nothing said about China.

I heard the other day that India and China came to closure about a border conflict and that they now are going to join efforts in the economical sense. Somwhere that sends shivers through the spine. I don't hold Asia in high regard when it comes to the way they look at the individual. And China is really frightening, they have managed to stick to dictatorship and yet being concidered housebroken enough for trade and Olympic Games.

Sweden is kind of "off the map" when it comes to global politics, so it would be great to here from som of you what you think. Is this going bad?

Also I have a question about trade, USA holds China in some sort of special status when it comes to trading. Does this meen that USA feel that China might make a good ally? Personally I feel that the American love of freedom don't rhyme very well with this dictatorship. And please, consider "love of freedom" as an impression that comes across to us here, - not a fact.

IceEyes said:
Sweden newspapers reports of the new election of a Pope and the latest reality show celebrety getting new lips.

Nothing said about China.

I heard the other day that India and China came to closure about a border conflict and that they now are going to join efforts in the economical sense. Somwhere that sends shivers through the spine. I don't hold Asia in high regard when it comes to the way they look at the individual. And China is really frightening, they have managed to stick to dictatorship and yet being concidered housebroken enough for trade and Olympic Games.

Sweden is kind of "off the map" when it comes to global politics, so it would be great to here from som of you what you think. Is this going bad?

Also I have a question about trade, USA holds China in some sort of special status when it comes to trading. Does this meen that USA feel that China might make a good ally? Personally I feel that the American love of freedom don't rhyme very well with this dictatorship. And please, consider "love of freedom" as an impression that comes across to us here, - not a fact.

Welcome, seems you have a variety of interests. I think there are posts about both India/China border and India/Pakistan working on increasing trade.

Forum List

Back