Ashley Judd for Senate?

That's because Ayn Rand was brilliant.

She was anything but "brilliant" but she was certainly a hell of a lot smarter than her current crop of arrested-development, brain dead minions.

Oh and she was pro-choice and pro-entitlement.

That's because Ayn Rand was brilliant.

She was anything but "brilliant" but she was certainly a hell of a lot smarter than her current crop of arrested-development, brain dead minions.

Oh and she was pro-choice and pro-entitlement.

Two things are immediately apparent. One is that you never read a thing she wrote. Two, you have no idea of the philosophies upon which she based her own writings.

I heard her speak the other day & I'm not so sure about her

I haven't really heard much so haven't decided yet but jeeeez, a dead horse would be better Mitch McConnell.

Katzen, I read Rand in high school and then I grew up.

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.
Jonathan Chait

I heard her speak the other day & I'm not so sure about her

I haven't really heard much so haven't decided yet but jeeeez, a dead horse would be better Mitch McConnell.

Katzen, I read Rand in high school and then I grew up.

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.
Jonathan Chait

Your teacher told you to read Rand, you just never did. You turned the pages. That's why you have only regurgitated arguments, ones that you were told to say by someone else.

Forum List

Back