Ashley Judd for Senate?

She's an actress and can remember lines so she will not have a problem
repeating the WH/Democrat party talking points.
Also elections are turning into a popularity contest so she should do well.

She went back to school and got a Masters in Public Administration from Harvard Kennedy School.

"Ashley Judd (Kennedy School) 2010
After establishing a strong career as an actor, Ashley Judd chose to go back to school to get a Mid-Career Masters in Public Administration from the Harvard Kennedy School. She has been an active humanitarian working with Population Services International and YouthAIDS and traveling around the world to work with these causes."

Notable Graduates | Harvard University

Too bad she kept showing her stuff long after she bagged up...a stomach turner and a political idiot..

She's an actress and can remember lines so she will not have a problem
repeating the WH/Democrat party talking points.
Also elections are turning into a popularity contest so she should do well.

She couldn't do any worse that Ronnie "I am a carrot" Reagan.

Doesn't she live in Tennessee?

Oh well, the more challenges to flashbulb-man, the better. Let's see -- who else is from Kentucky...

Oh yeah, I know -- George Clooney.

When Ashley takes her seat not only will all the Kentucky senators have chins for the first time in years but one of them will also have a conscience.

Ashley's wonderful cuz she's purty and went to Yale!

So..does Yale or beauty confer a conscience upon a person? I would venture the opinion that neither do. But there are a lot of moronic Americans who think otherwise.

Think less with your dicks. And that goes double for bode.

The unofficial term for those who don't have a conscience is psychopath or sociopath while the closest technical jargon describing an utterly amoral person is the description of a person with antisocial personality disorder. Whatever you call them there are three places infested with amoral types - prison yards, businesses of certain types (think of used car salesmen or the CEO's that direct them) and any halls where politics is played.

I wouldn't mind if the next senator from Kentucky was as chinless as Mitch but I would mind if they were as amoral as Rand - who's heroes have included the utterly depraved atheist Ayn Rand and who would as soon cut off the oldest generations at the knees.

What a coup it would be if she could beat out McConnell. That old whore is gonna live forever. As log as there is a child with a full stomach or a woman with a job his work isn't done.

The unofficial term for those who don't have a conscience is psychopath or sociopath while the closest technical jargon describing an utterly amoral person is the description of a person with antisocial personality disorder. Whatever you call them there are three places infested with amoral types - prison yards, businesses of certain types (think of used car salesmen or the CEO's that direct them) and any halls where politics is played.

I wouldn't mind if the next senator from Kentucky was as chinless as Mitch but I would mind if they were as amoral as Rand - who's heroes have included the utterly depraved atheist Ayn Rand and who would as soon cut off the oldest generations at the knees.

Too bad we can't get rid of chronic liar LyinRyan.

He has said he doesn't believe in the whole load of Ayn Rand crap anymore but all you have to do is look at what he calls a "budget plan" and its pure Ayn Rand.

Mitch McConnell worships money. Like most of the Rs, he'd sell his own mother if it took money from American middle class and lined his pockets.

Forum List

Back