Ashlee Simpson - Meet Milli Vanilli

That was worth all the effort it took to view it. :laugh: You'd think the retard would have just "sang" the same song again. Did anyone see this last night?

HAhahHAhhHAhaa! That was great. I hope her career is over. I'm tired of being yanked around by the entire music industry.

Off to do some searches on Kazaa! Fuck the RIAA!

:laugh:

jimnyc said:
HAhahHAhhHAhaa! That was great. I hope her career is over. I'm tired of being yanked around by the entire music industry.

Off to do some searches on Kazaa! Fuck the RIAA!

:laugh:

When will you people listen?? Lime Wire is the only place for music.:D

I knew theres no way it ran in the family, just by the looks of her. Her nose reminds me of the princess's nose in space balls(before it was fixed). She wasn't really getting that big and to tell the truth glad to see she really had no talent and was riding the coatails of her sister.

NATO AIR said:
:rotflmao: bet her sis is probably a fake too

Nope, Jessica is the real-deal when it comes to her vocal ability - however, I bet it is safe to assume that most pop singers use vocal tracks when performing live as it's almost impossible to belt out all the notes on key and in pitch when you're dancing/prancing around the stage...

Most real singers use, at least, a live pitch control device but not an actual vocal track to lip-synch to like Ashlee obviously was...

-Cp said:
Nope, Jessica is the real-deal when it comes to her vocal ability - however, I bet it is safe to assume that most pop singers use vocal tracks when performing live as it's almost impossible to belt out all the notes on key and in pitch when you're dancing/prancing around the stage...

Most real singers use, at least, a live pitch control device but not an actual vocal track to lip-synch to like Ashlee obviously was...

interesting cp

Which is why I don't think this means the end of Ashlee's career. Frankly, I could care less what happens to her, but these days, most pop singers don't even try to pretend like they're not lip-synching at award shows and the like. Besides, who cares about Ashlee when Britney is so clearly on a downward spiral that will surely end her 15 minutes of fame?

Jessica Simpson...breathtaking...

JessicaSimpson.thumbnail.jpg

:D

Forum List

Back