Ashcroft in Intensive Care with Pancreatitis

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft (news - web sites) is in intensive care at a local hospital because of a painful illness that involves inflammation of the pancreas, the Justice Department (news - web sites) said on Friday.

Ashcroft, 61, who became the top U.S. legal officer in 2001 after a bitter confirmation battle following his appointment by President Bush (news - web sites), was suffering from a severe case of gallstone-caused pancreatitis, spokesman Mark Corallo said.

"He was admitted to intensive care for careful monitoring and is being treated with antibiotics," Corallo said.

Justice Department officials said Ashcroft was expected to be in the hospital for at least four or five days, and that he then could face surgery.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...8&e=7&u=/nm/20040305/ts_nm/people_ashcroft_dc

Cannot wait to hear the vicious things the libs are going to say about this since they equate him with loss of freedom and censorship.

Originally posted by OCA
Cannot wait to hear the vicious things the libs are going to say about this since they equate him with loss of freedom and censorship.

Sadly, I'm sure some will wish him harm.

I wish him a speedy recovery.

And all your bullyshit will eventually back up and you will need a good enema, which I am sure you will enjoy !!!

Forum List

Back